CHAPTER 42

EVA SCARLET.

Scene. (Pack grounds. Near the forest.)

I was so scared to share the information of me returning back to my old pack for a month of so, with Liam. He and his Wolf Leo can get furious at time when they feel sense of danger or uneasiness around in the atmosphere, in this case, it's the uneasiness of letting their mate go away for at least a month. I mean 4 - 8 weeks is not that long time but my life in my old pack (which was by the way was only about a month ago) feels like a very long time ago. I feel my emotions for my mate has grown so much over the time of few weeks.

I have got used to be with Liam all the time that leaving him seems a difficult job which I have to do in order to keep myself focused on my career as a doctor which by the way is only a step a head. I know if I don't separate myself from my mate, he would eventually convince me to leave my dream of being a doctor. I know he is a good at convincing.

"Okay I understand you Eva but you are Luna of this pack. You can't just leave your responsibility like that. I need you, Leo needs his mate and our pack needs their Luna." He tries to reason with logic.

I know that I have responsibilities but I would like to complete my dreams first and then lead this pack with my fated mate.

"Please Eva, just consider it. Think about it." He says with a sad smile on his face. "How long you have here?" he asks with hopeful eyes.

"A week. I have to report to hospital by next Monday." I say. His arms rapt around my waist and I feel his breath on my mark which runs shivers down my spine and makes me horny for my mate's touch.

...

We stay there standing still for a while, taking in all of the spicy smell of my mate, before I hear someone's throat clearing. "Why do I always find you love birds in these situations?" I kind of remeber it as Noah's voice. "It's second time already. Last time it was by the water fall, this time in the woods, you two should get a room or something."

I instantly jerk out of Liam's hold, I am not so comfortable in showing affection in front of anybody. Without wolf hearing we should have heard someone coming hear by but I think I was so embedded in our moment that I just couldn't focus on anything else but Liam.

I hear some laughter instantly which belonged to someone familiar. I know this laughter... it belongs to Alex.

I glance a look around and see Noah standing beside Alex with his arm looped over Alex's shoulder. In an instance I feel sparks around my waist as Liam tugs my body to him with just his arm in a protective manner.

"What you guys doing here?" I ask as I muster up some confidence.

"Doing same thing as you are." Noah replies cockily.

Liam growls at Noah's comment.

"Why I didn't hear you two move?" I ask no one in particular.

"Because we were here first, we thought that you both will walk away if we stay still but then you both started to kind of argue. So I thought we should make our presence know. By the way you both look so adorable when you argue" Noah tries to reason with some giggles.

"We weren't arguing, it was just a discussion." I reply as i feel I should take a stand for it.

"What you two were doing her at first place?" Liam asks both of them in his Alpha voice. They both feel his powerful presence of his wolf and sober up a little.

"Alpha, we were just trying to have some fun in the forest ." Noah replies. Alex nudges his elbow in Noah's torso and makes him Yelp in some pain.

"We are so sorry Alpha. We didn't intent on eavesdropping on your conversation but it was kind of loud enough to ignore." Alex respectfully replies Liam.

"You should leave now." I Instantly make both of them leave as I don't want both of them scolded by Liam. He is kind of in Sour mood and I am very sorry for it as it's all my fault.

......

Thanks.
It's my 42nd chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\