CHAPTER 51

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene.( Dark Room. Unknown.)

“Wake up you mutt.. wake up..” someone kick me in my ribs and I let out a painful groan. He again kicks me in my ribs harshly but i stay still & control my self and doesn't open my eyes.

He groans in frustration.
“Boss he is all knocked out.” I hear same voice, may be he was talking on a phone, I hear some phone mumbling on the other end and I feel him walking away from me,  I dare not open my eyes as it pains a lot, actually my whole body pains a lot even taking in a small breathe hurts like hell.

All of the sudden the room is all quiet…

I take in a deep breath, ignoring all the pain that is shimmering through my body and think of my mate…. Eva.. her beautiful brown eyes.. her sweet plump lips.. and her silky hairs. I just want to be with her all day long and enjoy my time.

My only thought is I need to get back to her and protect my pack.

..
...
....
.....

After a very longtime, when I gained my energy, I try to contact my wolf Leo but he isn’t responding to me. I believe that they have injected Wolf’s Bain in my blood stream to make my wolf weaker. Leo is an Alpha, he is strong….it must have taken something strong to keep him out of my reach.

I lay there on the concrete floor with my eyes closed hoping for my Wolf to regain his power.

…..

EVA SCARLET.

Scene.(alpha Haden's office.)

I don’t know how much time has passed. I stood there, in Alpha Haden's office, all in utter shock. LAIM IS MISSING!!!... It’s what Alpha Haden informed me about.

Apparently my mate Alpha Liam along with his trusted enforcers and hunters went for a fight with Alpha Daniel and his enforcers but somehow in the middle of rushy war he went on missing.

Last person who saw him during the war was beta Maxwell. He claims that he saw Liam going into one of the deep dens in the forest by the pack border. After him, when group of hunters and backup team went for him in the den, they weren't able to mindlink their Alpha moreover, they said his scent just vanished after a certain point and was untraceable.

“Eva we need to find him…..Eva. Liam is our mate and we can’t let anything harm our mate.” Anna my wolf starts to panic over Liam. Her wild instincts want her to take over and look for her mate. She is quite possessive of her mate and will do anything to find him.

Just Calm down Anna. Liam is an Alpha, I am sure he will be safe.”

“SAFE? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SAFE?.. HOW CAN YOU BE SO DAMN CONFIDENT THAT HE IS SAFE,…? I AM NOT EVEN SURE IF HE IS ALIVE OR NOT!?” Anna  expresses her wild anger over our mind link.

I just need to be calm and careful from now on any further attack on the Moon Knight Pack will be based upon killing their Luna before taking over complete control.

“Anna I am sure he is alive and Safe. We just need to find him and never leave him.” I try to calm my wolf. She is quite upset from the news.

“Alpha Haden. I need to return back to my pack now.” I say to Alpha Haden. I am standing in his office and only three of us are present to learn about Liam’s missing News. Me, Alpha Haden and Luna Lillian.

“Darlin’ it’s not safe for you to return to Moon Knight Pack. You in this condition…” Luna Lillian eyes my small baby bump. “… is a quite easy target for them. You won’t be able to fight them for long and you need less stress for the sake of that live growing inside you.”
She being a mother herself knows what complications a women faces during pregnancy. All hormonal and bodily changes makes it difficult for us women to do some simple day to day tasks.

“Yes. I understand but…..” I take a pause as I try to form correct sentence to make her understand that I am the Luna of Moon Knight Pack which is in the dark time and needs somebody to assure them that it’s going to be all right. “….But my pack needs me.. they are my people and they need my presence to ensure their safety and security. I need to take a step ahead and perform my duty for my people., For my pack and …. For my M..Mat..e” at last word my eyes tear up and suddenly I am all hormonal mess. Damn this pregnancy.!

I glance a look at Alpha Haden, but he look like he is in deep thought.
“Okay Luna Eva. I think I can arrange that for you..” Alpha Haden says and walk over to his office table and pick up his phone and dial a number to make some arrangements.

“Be safe, My dear.” Luna Lillian embrace me in a motherly hug.

.......

Thanks.
It's my 51st chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\