CHAPTER 67

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene (Continue, Master Bedroom.)

"Now tell me about Liam's nightly routine?" Eva asks. She looks so innocent with her bright brown eyes which makes me want to give her anything she wants.

"You listened to that? When?" Leo asks her and she just simply nods and bites off her pizza.

"You can directly ask Liam, baby girl..? I am not sure what his nightly routine is actually." Leo tries to not to answer her question.

"No i am okay without knowing it.." She huffs and turns her face to watch the movie on screen.

"Liam what is your nightly routine.?" Leo mocks internally.

"Shut up Leo." I growl at him. He under our mate's influence told her everything which I tried to keep a secret. "I am still mad at you for telling her about the execution. Her health might be affected because of such news."

"Nothing happened really, she is safe in our arms." He bends down and gives a peck on Eva's head.
Eva looks up and gives him a smile and focuses back on the Movie.

"Do you think she knows.....?" Leo asks me.

"Knows what.. exactly? The night time I spend with her or about our surprise nursery.?"- Liam.

"I don't know. It can be either or both I guess."- Leo.

I just stay silent.

"Just tell her already that you give her hugs during her sleep and you then you get to work to build her a pup nursery through out the night." -Leo.

"No. You can't tell her that." I say.

"I can show her though." Leo smirks.

"Don't you dare." I say getting all sadden up. "And I don't think she is going to like it either..,"

"You know, you have to some day. You really worked hard on building up that Pup nursery, as per the wishes of our mate. I am sure she will love it." - Leo.

"I don't know man." I say in irritation and shut up our mind link.

EVA SCARLET KNIGHT.

Scene (continue..)

Movie is has almost ended, as the post credit scenes are rolling down on the screen. It was a romantic comedy movie full of laughter but I wasn't able to enjoy it fully.

I look at My mate beside me on the sofa and find him sleeping soundly.
Leo is an aggressive sleeper, he can sleep anywhere, anytime. But he looks cute though, his chest rising and falling, it gives me sense of calmness and security.

I cress my growing belly and Thank moon goddess for a beautiful mate and a beautiful pup on the way.

My mind has again wanders off to Liam. Thinking of him makes me want him more both physically and emotionally.
My inner self and wolf craves for him, his touch and his sweet laughter.
Leo is great but he is kind of more on the wilder side, more rough. I need Liam.

I close my eyes and hug Leo, few seconds later I am engulfed in a sound sleep, listening to my mate's heart beat.

Writer trying to be a teacher:
(Cool fact ! that werewolf's heart also beats as same as any normal human. That is.....?)

.....

After few minutes I feel my body being lifted up in a bridal style from the style and by the tingles erupting from my skin i know it's my mate.
I nuzzle my face further into his chest. I am half asleep and half awake.

He lay me on to the bed and covers my body with a comforter, the bed on the other side also dips a bit and he settles himself on the bed.

Ever so sweetly my mate, placed his huge fingers on my belly and cresses it. Tingles erupt over my skin and it makes my want for my mate more.

"Oh my Goddess, you are so beautiful." My ears perk up as I hear His voice after so long. It's Liam. Liam is back, now I get it, Leo let him out at night when I fall asleep.

I keep my eyes close, fearing that Liam will disappear, if i open my eyes. I just want to feel this ever so sweet moment of Liam beside me, lovingly adoring my Baby bump.

"Good night my sweet Eva and my little wolf." He kisses my cheek and I feel tingles erupt where his lips touch mine. "Be good to momma, okay my little wolf?."

After that the moment our sweet little moment is over. Liam get up from the bed and ever so quietly leaves the room.

I feel my eyes getting filled with tears. Liam was here one moment and he again left me alone.

My mind in an instance goes through several scenarios : Is he cheating with me? He doesn't love me and our pup any more. He doesn't want to be with me.?

'Calm down Eva, Liam won't do anything like that with you. He is your mate. Leo won't let him cheat on us, like ever. Don't worry Eva just go back to sleep.' Anna tries to assure me, but feeling emotional with extra mood swings from pregnancy make me feel every single emotion in excess.

I need assurance right now and I need my Liam back.

..........

Thanks.
It's my 67th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.

Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and I will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

(24-09-2022)