CHAPTER 47

EVA SCARLET.

Scene. (Pack hospital.)

It's almost dinner time when I leave hospital and walk back to my apartment in the pack house, all of Liam's pack enforcers by my side. They all look tired as they walk back to their appointed rooms in the pack house, only two of them guarding my apartment door. One of them goes in my apartment and look out for possible danger in there while i wait with other.

After a while she (the enforcer) comes back and nods in all clearance and I enter my tiny pack house apartment with a sigh.

It has been a long shift of 30hours and I am fully exhausted and all I want is sleep on my bed.

I miss Liam so badly. Anna is still angry with me, over leaving Liam behind.

I miss Mr Prickles (my cat) presence. He used to bounce on me when ever I enter my apartment. But I am also thankful that I left him back with Liam as I wouldn't be able to feed him properly.

I walk in my kitchen and get myself a bottle of water from the fridge and walk into my room to lay on my bed.

The pack enforcers settle themselves on my living room couch.

I fish out my phone from my from my purse and try to switch it on. It's dead and I let it charge for few minutes as walk in my bathroom to change my clothes. When I finally switch it on, I am shocked to see what is on my home screen.

EVA'S PHONE. (HOME SCREEN. FILLED WITH MISSED CALLS.)

[It's a picture of Eva and Liam spending time together

[It's a picture of Eva and Liam spending time together. LIAM then set this picture as Eva's wallpaper with a cute note for her.
"IT'S A GREAT DAY. LIAM LOVES EVA."]

I hear knock at the front door and few seconds later i hear Noah's voice.

"Finally you are back. I was so worried, are you okay?" Noah enters my room and hugs me.

"My brother called, he asked about where you were and told me to make you call Liam as soon as you return from hospital." He sighs.

"Yeah, I am all right. My phone was silent, when Liam called. I will call him later." I say and try to ignore the fact that my mate called me about three dozen time.

"Darling you should call him now. I am sure he is worried about your safety. When was the last time you talked to him?"

"It was yesterday morning. When I was leaving for hospital." It was a brief conversation with Liam where he asked me about my day and told me about the charity event. I was in a kind of hurry so I cut his conversation short and we bid our goodbye.

"You should call him now and I should leave as Alex must be wondering where I am."

I nod and he leave after chatting for a bit. "Bring Alex next time." I say and he nods in agreement.

My wolf Anna is fidgeting inside as she want her mate's touch or listen to his voice. "I am going to call him."

"Just call now." Anna growls playfully. I dial his number and it rings for few times before Liam's gruffy sound is heard. "Maxwell, I am gonna kill you, if you call me for one more time..!"

I let out a chuckle, it looks like he hasn't seen caller ID before picking it up. Suddenly the other end of the phone goes silent. Like he is trying to hear my breathing.

"Liam, it's me., Your ma..." before I could say word 'Mate' he says "My Eva.". I feel my wolf swooning over his voice.

"Yeah, Your Eva." I chuckled a bit. "How was your day?" I ask.

"I missed you" he says.

"I missed your calls." i Joke trying to lighten some air.

"Yes you did." He chuckles. "I really miss you Eva, I need you."

.....

Thanks.
It's my 47th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\