CHAPTER 44

EVA SCARLET

Scene.(Outside the pack house.)

My bags are all packed, Alex and Noah helped me to carry them to the car. Alex also wanted to visit his mother… so he along with Noah are also tagging along with me.

Liam being an possessive Alpha mate has also decided to tag along with us till pack border. He has also appointed two of his best trained female enforcers as my personal security. He says he wants me to be safe all the time.

“I would very much like to accompany you but I have to organise for council charity fund and I unfortunately cannot cancel or delay this event on a short notice.” Liam says with a guilty look on his face. I know he wants to tag along and be with his mate all the time but his Alpha duties stand in the way and I cannot just sacrifice my dream when I am so close to the end point.

“I understand Liam, all the elder people will be benefited from this event. You will be busy in organising  all kinds of things all day and I don’t think you will even realise where I am.” I Kiss his jaw and inhale his intoxicating scent, “I will be back before you will know.”

He will probably be busy all day long organising this pack events for  straight a month as he already told me about his plans, how he would use this council event to raise funds for providing better housing for elder pack members.

“I will miss you baby.” He says lifting up my chin with his finger and kissing me sweet and slow. He sucks on my lower lip and looks in my soul through this blue eyes.

“I will miss you too Alpha.” I reply back with a hug. His huge arms engulfing my waist in a wild protective manner like his inner beast doesn’t want his mate to leave.  I thought. “How can he let his mate leave when he had his mate leave when he had best sex of his life with her the night before”. I hear Leo’s voice in my mind.

I blush a little, my cheeks are probably pink from all this blushing. “Leo my mate, I will be back in a month.”  I say.

My wolf Anna is angry with me as I have decided to complete my internship without thinking about her. She thinks I am crazy to ever think of leaving my mate after finally finding him. I tried to reason with her but she doesn’t listen to me she only listens to Liam or Leo her New mates.

“Guys show is over.” I hear Noah saying as he looks over the pack members who were gawking at our little moment standing by the front entrance. Everybody scatters away in an instance and act like nothing happened. “And Alpha Liam, i think its time.”

......

Thanks.
It's my 44th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\