CHAPTER 8

EVA SCARLET.

Scene (Pack hospital.)

Pack members rushed Alex's body into the intensive care unit (ICU) of the hospital. His body was crushed under the weight of my huge mate. Doctors, nurses and staff members are moving in and out of the ICU trying to treat his broken bones. My mother and I are standing here with dozens of other pack members which include Alex's parents and friends.

Even though our kind heal faster but it is very important for us to heal in a proper way. If any broken bone does not get proper treatment then it can get healed up in the same broken structure. So it becomes important for our kind to take a quick action when it comes to healing our body.

'People are looking at you Eva. I am so proud of our mate, he is so strong and powerful.' Anna says through mind link. I don't want to feel guilty of what my mate did so I walk out of the hospital and settle myself on the grass.

"OWWWOOOOOOOOO" sounds of howls are heard in the distance. I know in an instance it's him. Him. My mate. I don't know how but I can feel his energy through my body and shiver runs down the spine. He is furious and angry.

It's almost dark outside and sun has already set few hours ago. I want to know why he is so angry like a beast. My wolf stirs inside my head and is trying to push my wolf form on the surface but I force it back. I need to check on Alex first, as an intern at the hospital it's my responsibility to take care of our patients as well. I know he is alive but I want to make sure he is fine before I allow myself to change.

'Eva, our mate needs us he is angry we need to calm him down , we can check on Alex later . Please Eva let me take over..... He is our mate Eva.' Then with stronger urge she, my white wolf takes over my body and next minute I am running towards the source of the howl. My mate.

........

It's my eight chapter.
Hope you like it
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\