CHAPTER 19

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene (Moon Knight Pack Forest land.)

"Eva is so sweetheart and polite. I am in love with our mate." Leo mind links me and I know I am feeling same as he is. Eva is someone special who care for my pack members and how she helped Tommy with his sprained ankle impressed me the most. I am slowly getting to know my mate.

"Yeah man she is one of the kind and she will make a caring Luna and good mother to our pups one day." I reply back in to the mind link.

"Firstly we need to mark her as our own. I want to be able to sense her thoughts and live our life time with her wolf." He says and I agree but I think she needs more time.

"Where are you taking me? I can hear water flowing near by." She says in excitement. I like her all excited and adventurous. Her hairs all down open, letting me know that she is relaxed and comfortable with me.

She has already marked her place in my heart and I know no other women in this world will be able to replace it. She is my one and only. I stop in my tracks and touch one of the silky blond locks with my fingers and say

"My favourite place only the pack grounds. It's just near by." I pull her closer and place my lips on hers, the kiss is all needy and hungry. But I pull back just in time to be able to control my sudden urges to mark her.

After few minutes of walking we stop near by the waterfall. It's one of my favourite places in Moon Knight pack. I like to spend some quality time near the waterfall and during summer sometimes I like to take a swim in the shining clear water. The waterfall is surrounded by large trees which gives much privacy and separates it from the forest woods.

"Oh my goddess, it's beautiful. I have never seen waterfall like that. It surrounded by stones of different shapes and sizes and it look so grand. Wow! I like it a lot." She jumps in excitement and says it all in one breath. "Anna also loves it."

'Liam ask her to change in her wolf form. Anna is my mate and I want to meet her.' Leo mind links. He is very eager to meet Anna, I have seen our mate once in her wolf form back when I visited Lycan Blood Pack but that was for a very short duration of time. I am also curious to see her in her wolf form again. Leo and Anna can make up with one another and can strengthen our mate bond even further.

Leo just needs to be with Anna, more they spend time together stronger the stronger the Alpha pair will be. She is currently Beta, but once Leo marks her wolf she will gain some of the Alpha powers from Leo and will become Luna of this pack. I also need to mark Eva in my human form to seal the mating deal forever and to have our cute little pups.

'Come on man, I need to be on a date with my mate Anna. Now do your job and leave rest on me.' Leo mind links me and snaps me out of my thought. I see Eva is stepping on one of the big rocks near the water and settles her body down on the ground. She looks so cute and she has a relaxed posture with a bright smile on her face. I urge to keep this moment as one of the cherished memories, so I take out my phone and click her picture by the waterfall.

Few seconds later, I take my seat beside her, this moment is similar to one of our first meeting where we first chatting by the lake, which was for me one of the sad days of my life but now I am beside my mate with smaller distance between us. She places her hand on mine and I glance a look in her direction, she suddenly lunges her lips over mine and my hands automatically slides over her smooth neck and hairs. She moans in our kiss and her one hand moves over my jaw line. It makes my heart beat at much faster rate and my urge to make love to her increases. Everything around us fades away it's just me and her in this moment and this kiss is a life line.

.......

It's my 19th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\