CHAPTER 15

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene. (The Knight Family Farm house driveway.)

"Mind sharing a drive." She asks and sits inside my car. I am still standing outside thinking if it is a good idea to drive her to the pack house. "Come on we don't have whole day. I have some work to do unlike some people here."

"If you are so busy, you can take your car or even better stay here." I snap back at her. She is trying to get me uncomfortable but my wolf is calm in her presence.

"I could have driven by myself but I don't know my way around and your mother has already kicked us out." She crunches her nose in a beautiful manner and fastens her seat belt.

I get in my car when I smell something very annoying. "What is this smell ?" I ask. And my wolf senses a wild presence near by.

"What smell, I don't smell anything unusual." She shrugs her shoulders.

I look around in the backseat and find a small smelly, furry animal in the transparent traveling bag.

CAT

CAT.
I hate cats and i am allergic to them. It's not instant reaction but after some time I will start to sneeze continuously. So i hate cats anywhere near me, even though i am a were, my human side just can't handle Cats.

He scratches his sharp paw nails on the surface and pointed at me and let out wild screech. "Man, I can show you mine which are better than yours."

"Of course, you do, Wild man." Eva huffs. I try to ignore her comment about me being wild. Leo is relaxed and comfortable which makes me want to explore more on this topic of getting her all angry and irritated.

"What is THIS wild creature doing in my car. Get it out right now." I cross my arms playfully, it's getting hard to control my grin.

"He is not going anywhere. You can leave if you want to but he is coming with me to the pack house." She replies and turns her face towards the window, ignoring me completely.

I start my car and drive. I am curious to know why she is here. "My mother said earlier that I need to apologise to your wolf. What it that all about.?"

She turns around in her seat and her face faces mine. "Just nothing, My wolf is just angry at you and she thinks you need to apologise to her for your behaviour, that's all."

"I didn't get it why she is angry at me. I didn't do anything wrong." I try to object her accusations about my behaviour. I know i was wrong to leave here all alone that night in the forest, but Leo was so furious and it was getting out of the control. I just needed to get him away, far away from her so I left her in the forest and left their pack. But now, she is here with me in this car and i want to know her thoughts and her ideas.

She doesn't reply just turns her face and glance out, on the street. I just keep my eyes on the road and drive the car in silence for a while. I like her presence next to me, my mate my Eva is here.

And i let out my first sneeze of the day.
...

We are just getting close to the pack house, and the only source of the sound is the creature licking his paws and someone's snores. I glance at her and she is sleeping like a dead log. It was about half an hour dive to the pack house and she somehow managed to get into deep sleep in sitting position.

I park my car in the front of the pack house and walk to Eva's side of door. I open her car door and her silky wavy blond hair fall over her sweet face. I carry her in bridal style and take her to the top floor. I get in my apartment, walk in my room and lay her on the bed. It's heart warming to see my mate laying on our bed. I want to cherish this memory so I get my camera from the cupboard and snap a picture of her on her first day here. Then, I mind link one of my enforcers to get Eva's and mine bags out of the car and get that wild creature washed. I don't want that smelly creature any where near me in my apartment, no... in our apartment.

Eva stirs a bit but doesn't even open her eyes a bit and gets herself a comfortable on the bed. I quietly walk out of the room to get her bags inside the apartment. Her bags are quite heavy but it's worth the effort that she is here with me.

I open the my front door and see Sam, pack enforcer standing there with four bags, out of which only one belongs to me. "Thank you Sam, for bringing the bags here." I say and he walks in to the living room and place them beside the table. After that he nods and leaves.

'I want to spend time with my mate.' Leo forces me to change in wolf form and his urge to change is so powerful that i let him take over without any resistance.
He then walks over to the bedroom and lay on the bed beside Eva with all his body lying to her back.
Her mare presence helps us to calm the big Alpha wolf. 'We just need to mark her our own. I want her wolf to be able to connect with us. I want her in our life. We can't leave her now.' He says through mind link and I feel his love and care for our mate. Finally, she is here with me, us and we are not going to miss any chance to make her feel unwanted or unloved. We will show her our love and never leave her side. She needs to be safe and protected at all time.

"Yes, I also want that too but Leo she is not ready yet. We need to protect her and show her our love." I reply back. She is ours and there is no way Leo and i can let anybody harm her.

....

Thanks.

It's my 15th chapter.

Hope you like it.

Let me know about your suggestions.

Thanks.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\