CHAPTER 7

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene (forest clearing Lycan Blood pack.)

I am standing here in the middle of the forest thinking how did my wolf let my mate slip away just like that?, Leo must be dazzled by her beauty. She is so beautiful, her wavy blond hairs, her pretty face and her adorable brown eyes are so perfect. My wolf howled inside my brain in happiness which cause me to freeze in my spot for the moment. He wants to know each and everything about our cute mate. How his mate looks like in wolf form, What she likes and dislikes, Is she happy to meet her mate and What is her wolf's name. He is asking me questions in my mind through mind link about our mate that I didn't even notice that our mate hasn't spoken a single word and just slipped away from me just like that.

"Alpha Liam, Alpha Haden wants to talk to you. He is on the pack grounds." Mark, my enforcer says before bidding his head in respect and escorting me to Alpha of Lycan Moon Pack.

We are walking back to the pack grounds, Sam and Mark moving infront of me. My mind is all filled with the thoughts of how beautiful my mate is. Her sweet face, her wavy blond hairs and her body which perfectly moulds itself into mine. She is just perfect...

"Congratulations! Alpha Liam, you found your mate after all, congratulations! " Alpha Haden hugs me in a manly hug and tap his hand behind my back as he congratulates me. I look around and see many of the pack members are still enjoying their evening.

"I am so happy for Eva! She is sweetheart, all perfect you Alpha Liam. Where is she now? I want to congratulate her as well." Luna Lillian say all giddy and chuckling like a child. My wolf stirs up in excitement that his mate's name is EVA.

I am too shocked to answer, then she furrows her brow at Sam and Mark who are standing behind me. "She went to pack hospital to check upon him, she was so worried about him." someone says behind me.

My wolf come back to surface in anger and some feeling of sadness. 'My mate is with him in the hospital? was worried about him? what about us, Liam? she was started when she saw us. She doesn't loves us , does she? Liam? . She even kissed him in front of everybody and left us , she just left without saying a single word. Does she love him? Are you and I not good enough for her. I just wanted to love her, hold her hand and spend time with her. Liam why she left.... you?..... me? ...just to see that guy in the hospital. She didn't even spoke a word to us. How can she leave us like that Liam?'. Leo is sad and I didn't knew how much I longed to be with mate before I even met her.

In a moment I feel my wolf taking control over my numb body and my human form changes into my wolf form and start running towards the forest area. He is just as angry as I am on over our mate. For a moment I thought she wanted me to be with her when she hugged me. All that feeling inside my body was only one sided, how I could be so stupid.

My wolf howls in the forest and I  kind of feel rejected.

........

It's my seventh chapter.
Hope you like it
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\