CHAPTER 71

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene. (Hospital room. Pack house.)

My whole body is astatic with the concept of becoming a new parent thing. With Elliot in my hands I feel my life have never felt any better.

He has tiny little nose just like Eva's and his lips resembles to my Father

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He has tiny little nose just like Eva's and his lips resembles to my Father.
His facial features apart from the Nose definitely resembles to me.
He is just like me just a little chubby.
Even his eye colour is Blue just like mine.
His Alpha power is radiating from his body.

It just reminds me of how brave she is to give birth to Alpha Child

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It just reminds me of how brave she is to give birth to Alpha Child. I am so grateful to Moon goddess for such a wonderful gift.

I hug my son close to my body as gently as possible and close my eyes, trying to savour this moment. My life is fulfilled with a joy of mate and a son.

"Liam? You there at the hospital? How is Eva doing? And how is my grand son.? My Mother mind links me.

"Yea. I am at the hospital. Eva is doing great and is currently sleeping. She got extremely tired after the birth. And for your Grandson he is doing great." I reply back.

"At what time they will allow visitors? You know I am excited to see my grand baby." She excitedly asks me and I tell her about Doctors allowing Eva and Elliot to return back home by next week while only our closest family members are allowed to visit new addition to the family at the hospital. My Son.

We both chat for bit through our mind link, she seem overly excited about the pup.
She asks informs that my dad has taken over my Alpha duties and not to worry about pack business and only focus on spending time with My family.

Elliot stir a little in my hands and starts to cry. I get in a state of confusion "I think our son is hungry or did you check his diaper? Do you smell something odd? I think he pooped for the first time." Leo mind links me.

I check his diaper and for sure he has pooped. My son pooped for first time. Some how it doesn't gross me out. I just simply laugh at this simple thing that my son did in my arms. His face is just so innocent like an angel sent to me and Eva by Moon Goddess.

In an instance, a nurse, who was standing outside our room to give us privacy, comes in and take Elliot from my hands and lay him gently on the changing table to change his tinny little diaper. She gives me advise on how to handle things with Alpha new-borns.

Apparently Alpha New borns and Alpha Toddlers are most Active and stubborn of our Kind right from the birth. They are just filled with immense energy which can easily tire up parents.

I note down some piece of advise in my brain she offers and thank her.

.......

Few moments later when Eva wakes up from her nap, she ask to feed the Elliot, so I hand over to her and soon enough Elliot is asleep after his happy Meal.

"You hungry? Want me to get something to eat.?" I ask as Eva Stroke Elliot's tiny baby hairs.

"Can you get me some coffee.?"Eva asks.

"Anything else? To eat." I emphasize on the word eat as she needs eat something after few hours of labour and only thing she asks is coffee.

"No just coffee for now. I am craving for a good cup of black coffee which I haven't had ever since i learnt about my pregnancy." She grins. "I sacrificed coffee for nine months for our pup now it's time to have it again.."

I just simply nod and ask one of the pack enforcers to get two cups of coffe along with some eatables.

Food arrives few minutes later and we both dig in.

"It's our first meal after becoming parents." I say.

She just simply hmms in answer. It's comfortable silence among us three as a family it makes my life fulfilled.

After our meal I tell her how my mother wants to see our son and is going to visit us in the hospital at visiting hours.
I also tell her that I called her dad earlier and informed him about the birth of our son. He was also gleaming with joy and told me that he along with His mate Eva's mother are going to visit us at the hospital as soon as they arrive at my pack.

.............

Thanks.
It's my 71stchapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.

Thanks.
You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and I will try to reply your questions.

The pictures used in the chapters does not belong to writer. They are taken from the (all source of the information)GOOGLE.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

(29-10-2022)