CHAPTER 65

EVA SCARLET KNIGHT.

Scene. ( In the Master bed room. Moon Knight Pack house.)

TIME JUMP. (ONE MONTH LATER.)

Today is my baby shower, I am kind of nervous and excited at the same time.

Luna Avery, Liam's mother planned this party with my mom. I kind of feel happy that I am surrounded by my family and Liam's Family along with the pack Members.

Moon goddess has blessed my life and I am grateful for that.

I get up from the bed to get ready for my baby shower which is going to take place in Back porch of the pack house in two hours.

Leo in the human form is going to accompany me to the party. I know I would have loved to be with Liam on this occasion but we haven't cleared up our situation and Leo isn't letting his human side (Liam) come to surface in front of me as he doesn't want to put me in any danger, he is trying to avoid any kind of stress 'from high Blood pressure or any other External Factor' his words not mine.

"Its going to be all right Baby girl. I am going to be there by your side." Leo (in Liam's human form) says me and kisses me wildly on my lip for atleast a minute and leaves me all breathless. "I love you Baby girl."
He places a hand on my cheeks before moving his hands over my belly and looking at it adoringly. ".. and my pup you are the greatest thing happened to us."
It makes me blush. I am all grown up but I still feel like that shy teenager in front of my mate.

Leo has a rough, wild side to him which I am getting to know day by day now. He is more powerful and more stubborn than Liam, while Liam is sweet, caring and some time foolish. They have totally different personalities with different voices. Leo's voice is slightly heavier that Liam's but I can easily spot on with the difference. It makes my need for Liam in my life more as I miss him a lot.

"Your bath is all ready." He says and then walks me to the bathroom for a bath. He prepared warm water bath in the bathtub for me with some bubbles.

He sprinkles more of relaxing bath Salt over the warm water.
It makes my Wolf swoon over his caring nature. "Eva, Leo is so handsome and caring for us and our pup. He is going to be a great father for our pup." Anna says.

I feel her wagging her tail furiously in mind and my body suddenly is engulfed in her emotions of lust and desire for our mate.

'You are such a drama queen, control yourself. We have an event to attend.' i mind link her back.

"Baby girl I can sense your dirty desires for me through our bond. Do you also want me to join you for a bath? I can assure you that I am way better than my human self.." he gives me his signature smirk and laughs a little.

I playfully hit his shoulder, making him laugh and make him leave the bathroom.

........
LEO KNIGHT.

Scene. (Master bedroom. Moon Knight Pack house.)

I see Eva walk out of the bathroom all dressed up in floral white dress and my jaw drops at her beauty.
Her wavy hairs and her beautiful brown eyes are just heaven where I can get lost.