CHAPTER 41

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene (Pack Training Grounds.)

I take Eva's hand in mine and walk her out of the Pack Training Grounds. We have spend about two hours straight, talking to each and every pack member in the gym and training grounds. I conducted my brief meeting with my new trainer and then Eva and I chatted with group of young Trainees. She just fits my life perfectly. She wowed my pack with her friendly and helping nature.

I smile internally as I glance a look at our intertwined hands. Her small hand moulds into mine perfectly and I can't seem to be happier than this present moment. I feel complete, whole as a were, as a human and as a mate.
My wolf has become less aggressive and more possessive over his mate but I know that my wolf mate Anna can handle Leo well.

"Liam.. I want to discuss something important with you." She says and loops her arms around mine. My ears perk up in attention, I am curious to what she has to say.

"Yes, my sweet mate.. what you have to say? I am all ears." I reply back with a small peck on her head. I like to embrace her with sweet gestures as often I can because I know she loves it when I randomly engulf her in a hug or kiss her. By this time we have completely stopped in the middle of a greeny clearing.

"Today,... umm... this morning I received an Email from my med school, informing me to return and complete my course. As you know I need to finish my internship at the hospital to be a certified pack doctor." The air around us suddenly thickens as I take in her words. He is emitting off her confession vibes.

I just couldn't process the information she just delivered. Is she talking about returning? so I ask her. "Pardon?"

"I would like to go back to my old pack and complete my internship. It will take me about a month or two to get my collage degree.....and be a certified doctor." she looks up at me and stops in the middle of her sentence as she might have noticed my facial expression.
"....You know I want to a pack doctor ever since I was a child and now I am so close to be one... I can't just leave it all." I don't say anything for a minute as I try to control my emotions.
She continues after a brief pause "I didn't know what I would find here when I first arrived in this pack, I just came here to find my mate. I just packed my bags and brought Mr. Prickles with me to find you. At that time I was in the last phase of internship in my pack and it would only take me a month or two to complete my course. Then, I will be a certified pack doctor and will be able to help others in need."

My happiness has just fled away with the news. " Liam.. I have been here for a month already, we have even completed our mate bond now. All I need is to get back and complete what I started. It's my dream Liam." I know and understand what she means but how can I let her leave me all alone for a month or two. I need or I can say I crave her touch every time if I am not around her. I need to see her, feel her and talk to her to keep my inner beast calm. She is my life.

"But why you need to go back? I can help you to transfer your med school here in our pack." I say with all my emotions. I cup her face in my hand and look into those beautiful brown eyes.
"I am an Alpha of Moon Knight Pack and I have at least this much power to get my mate change her schools and convince her to stay with me." I hope she agrees to my proposal.

"Liam. You don't understand. I have worked hard to fulfil my dream of being a pack doctor. I did it all by myself and I am proud of it. I want to be able to stand up my two feet." She says with proudness in her voice which makes me proud of my mate. She is strong and I believe that she can do anything by herself, but me being her Mate wants me to make her comfortable and provide her with all the luxuries.

"But I want you with me all the time, I need you Eva. I cannot stay away from you and your wolf for that long. Can't you just complete your course in our pack hospital? We have one of the finest Hospitals here and everyone will know that their Luna is world best Doctor." I try to convince her with my reasoning.

"No, Liam this is the exact thing I don't want. Me as Luna of this pack will affect others working at the hospital. They wouldn't want me to be overworking with extra work in the fear of their Alpha's anger and I know other staff members will suffer with extra load and they will eventually start to hate me because of my position in the pack as Luna and the perks it beings with it." She says and lays her head on my chest. "Liam I don't want to discriminate others based on their position in the pack. I want to able to help others and not have them hate me because I am their Luna."

........

Thanks.
It's my 41st chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\