CHAPTER 70

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene (VIP room at Pack Hospital.)

"Our mate is going to give birth to our pup any minute. I want you to stay strong Liam. " Leo my wolf advises me.

I freaked out earlier when I felt Eva's pain of her contractions, through our bond but some how I managed to not show my emotions. She is very brave and is managing this situation strongly.

Currently, I am standing outside the hospital room and Eva is inside where Pack nurses are helping her change and settle in the hospital room.

"Alpha. You can come inside and hold Luna's hand to support her. Doctor will be here in just few minutes to check upon Luna." She says and scurries off.

Leo is radiating off proctor waves, (he is on high alert) through my body and it's getting to everyone here so the people here are trying to avoid any sort of encounter with Alpha.

I just take in deep breath and inhale my mate's beautiful scent. I then slowly walk in the room and look for my mate.
She is lying on hospital bed, with different sort of machines attached to her. When our eyes meet I feel her nervous but excited for the birth.

"Eva baby, Are you feeling okay?" I ask.

"Hmm. Just little nervous." She says and gives me a small smile.

"Liam could you just hold my hand?" She asks and Wolf inside me wants nothing more to do at this moment.

I settle on a small stool beside the bed and hold her tiny hands in my big ones.
I take the initiative of kissing her on the lips. It's one of the most important time line of my life as in just few moments, my whole life is going to change for better.

......

Few minutes later, we hear a knock on the door when is just enough to pull us out of our little bubble of love.

"Who is it?." I say and I feel my wolf getting under my skin, ready to shift if needed to be for attack. He is overly protective of mate and unborn pup.

"Dr. Montzrigo. Luna's appointed ObGyn doctor." Person on the other end says. She seems polite and respectful.

"Please come in Doctor." Eva says and doctor enters in with small smile on her face. Few nurses enter behind her and start preparing for the birth.

"Finally it's Time. We have waited for this movement for so long." She says and gets on her work of checking on Eva and explaining the procedure of birth to both of us.

The time goes by in a spur. One minute my mate is relaxed and other minute she is crying in pain. Her pain makes my wolf go all Alpha mode and growling at the Staff. "Alpha we request you to please calm down. It will be just quick. Your mate is safe." One of the nurses try to calm me down and asks me to Walk out of the room if I feel uncomfortable with the birth. But my Wolf Leo growls some more.

"Leo, I am going to kill you if you interfere again. I am the one who is allowed to growl here not you. So shut the eff up and let me give birth to Alpha pup of your. Just hold my hand Now." Eva yells at me with deadly glare, which is just enough to make Leo shut up his growl and sit back.

Few moments pass and with a single strong push Eva gives birth to a crying baby. My pup. Our pup.
The cries of the baby echo in the hospital room and my eyes fill up with tears on hearing that sweet cry.

"Congratulations Alpha and Luna. It's a Beautiful Boy." Doctor Montzrigo hands over the Baby to the Eva.

The cries in the room instantly stops as Baby feels his mother's warm touch. He hasn't opened his eyes. I look in aww, he is so tiny.