CHAPTER 58

EVA SCARLET.

Scene (In Liam's pack Office.)

Setting time : (One day before Leo wakes up from Coma.)

"Maxwell, Any updates from the mission.?" Liam's father Alpha William asks the Beta as beta Maxwell enters the office.

"Yes Alpha. The troops we send to their pack has successfully conducted the mission. They have captured their Beta and Alpha's Daughter Elisa. All other innocent pack members are safe back at the pack house and our best enforcers have acquired their whole land." Maxwell says.

"So, what's goanna happen to Beta and Alpha's daughter.? And what it means by acquired their whole land.? " I ask Liam's father.

"Acquiring land means we have won our battle and Alpha & Beta has surrendered to our pack. Now it depends upon the Alpha Liam whether he wants to take their pack under his leadership or not. Liam can either appoint someone as their working Alpha but hold powers and rights over the pack. It really depends upon our pack how we want to run this newly acquired pack." He paused for a minute before replying to my question. "As for your first question, all of this ended when the war ended as Alpha Daniel died after his injury leaving all of his pack and control to his daughter Elisa. She along with her father's beta, now has surrendered to our pack and no one from their pack is revolting against us so we pretty much can do anything."

"Can we submerge both the packs?" Maxwell asks.

"Its all in the hands of our Alpha. Liam is the one to makes and implement these decisions as he holds all Alpha Powers now." Alpha William replies.

"But we don't know when he is going to wake up from his coma, even though his body has completely healed up, It might take him years.!" I say getting all frustrated. It's all because of Liam. He got me pregnant and now I am all is this pregnancy mood swings. I need to calm myself.

I take in a deep breath and dive back into the conversation.

"Then under such conditions Luna of the pack can temporarily uphold Alpha's position." Alpha William replies.

"It's been two months already without Liam and our pack need Alpha to handle the pack affairs." Maxwell curiously asks.

"Then Eva holds Alpha position until Liam gets out of his Coma." Alpha William replies.

........

"Luna Please get some rest. The Beta Maxwell can handle all the paper work." Demi asks me as I sigh for the thousandth time. All this pack paperwork is irritating me and all my thoughts are about my mate.

Liam.

He is in our master bedroom just three floors above this office and I see him through the baby monitor that he is in his beauty sleep.

I bought the baby monitor along with some baby clothes for my pup, but it's coming handy even before this Alpha pup is born.

Now I use it for my mate.

Leo's sleeping limp body on the bed, is all I see throughout the days

Leo's sleeping limp body on the bed, is all I see throughout the days. Last month has been all mess. I was all busy between pack meetings, all strategy making and my mate in coma for last month.

"I will just in few minutes. It's just one last paper I have to go through, before I head back to bed. Can you get me some protein bar from the kitchen? This pup is hoping for a late night snack." I say and Demi give me one of her smiles before leaving to get me something to eat.

After half an hour I finally let myself get up from Liam's office chain and head back to bedroom.

Demi assists me back to my apartment and helps me chance my outfit and bids me goodbye.

I stand in my walk in closet and admire my five month old baby bump in the giant mirror. It's nice to see how a small creature grows so fast.

Mr. Prickles walks into the walk in closet and let's its furry body rub against my legs. "Mr. Prickles how was your day. Did you take care of your roommate Leo?" he lets out his meow and I take it as yes.

Mr. Prickles stay with Leo through out the day. I found out that Leo's body is almost not allergic to Mr. Prickles like Liam is, so I let my cat give my mate so company through out the day.

Mr. Prickles then prompts over to his cat bed in my walk in closet and let's out a yarn and closed his eyes.

"I guess good night then." I say and walk back over the bed and lay by the side of my mate.

"It was a hectic day. I did all the paperwork and ate five time today, to feed your pup. I love you and this pup loves you too." I cress my baby bump and I give Leo update of the day. I like to talk to him, and it's all i do when i spend time with him. I just kiss him over his forehead after updating him.

I then engulf his furry body with my hands and lay a gentle kiss on the mark. I get comfortable as I place some pillows under my growing belly and drift into sleep.

.........

Thanks.
It's my 58th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and I will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

(04-07-2022)