CHAPTER 13

EVA SCARLET.

Scene (continue.)

When Demi opens the front door of the huge farm house, I am greeted by a familiar face of Alpha William. "I was talking to James on the phone earlier, he told me that you were on some sort of adventure trip. I am so glad that you decided to pay us a visit." He envelope in a hug and then he walks me through few doors into the living room, where his mate is.

"Avery, meet Eva, she is daughter of Beta James." William introduces me to his mate Luna Avery.

"Hi, Eva, it's so nice to meet you. I have heard so much about you. Come sit, make yourself comfortable. Can I get you something to drink?" she hugs me excitedly and walks me to the sofa in the middle of the living room.

"Coffee is fine. Thank you." I say and she walks out of the room probably to the kitchen to get my coffee.

"Demi, can you please take the cat outside." William asks. Demi nods and strikes out of the living room instantly. Alpha William sits across me and I think it's the right time to pop up my question to meet Liam.

"So, Alpha William I need your help. I need to talk to my mate." I say hesitantly.

"Who is your mate, dear? Do I know him? Is your mate in my pack?" he asks.

"I think he belongs this pack, his name is Liam, Liam Knight. He visited my pack for the anniversary party, I need to talk to him it's urgent." he stares at me and I could see a small furrow on his forehead.

"Liam knight is my son. He visited your pack. Did he do something? dear. You can tell me everything. Did he try to harm you? Are you hurt?" he asks me and I can see he is mind linking somebody. Probably his mate to come and join this conversation about their son. Oh I didn't even realise Alpha William Knight and Liam knight could be related. I am here to ask my mate's father to help me convince my mate. How stupid I can be at time.

"No, no! I didn't knew he was your son and he did no such thing, he is just....."my sentence is instantly cut off by her mate.

"Here is your coffee dear." Luna Avery hands me the cup and sits besides her mate William. "What happened William.?" She asks him curiously.

"Nothing serious dear, Eva here wants to talk Liam."

"Oh, Liam, what you want to talk about.?" She asks me very politely. I can feel she is trying to make this conversation lighter. She has all the good qualities which a Luna must have as mother and a mate.

"I want to clear some misunderstanding between us. He is sort of my mate but now he thinks I want to reject him for other person. My wolf is angry at him and won't talk to me unless our mate talks to her and apologize. So I am kind of struck in between." I say her the truth.

"Are you with other person?" Avery asks.

"No, I am not in a relationship with anyone, It's just misunderstanding. So, can you help me." I say.

"I want to help you but Liam went somewhere, he didn't even tell me where he went and his cell phone is switched off. He called me before he was leaving to inform me that he needs a break and will be back in few days. Dear you need to wait for him to return back." She says.

"But I don't know what to do? Is there some other way to contact him."

"I am afraid so dear but I can assure you that I will help you find him. Don't you worry. I can arrange your stay here with us while you wait." She offers me and look towards her mate William who nods yes in answer. "I could even show you Liam's childhood bed room if it calms your wolf."

"Thank you for your hospitality. I am so grateful." I say and she changes the topic of conversation and tell me about Liam's childhood stories.

.......

Later that evening when Luna Avery opens the door to Liam's childhood bed room, I am hit by strong scent, his strong earthly scent. My wolf stirs inside my head. 'Mate'. His scent is all over in this bedroom. He must have spend huge time in his room when he was here last time.

I look around the huge room painted in white grey colour combination and see a queen size bed in the centre, there is a long table with a lamp and some books on the left side beneath the windows and two door on the opposite side probably for closet and bathroom. It's a typical teenage boys room.

"Thank you

"Thank you." I say to Luna Avery and walk inside and see a large flat tv screen on the wall in front of the bed. All the videogames and controllers are lying beneath on a small wooden table near the huge sofa which lies on the one corner of the room. Overall, it's beautifully decorated, clean bedroom.

I walk over to the huge desk by the window and see several books, photo frames and ki trophies

I walk over to the huge desk by the window and see several books, photo frames and ki trophies. I pick up one of the photo frames, which has a picture of Liam as a teenager, he has a wide grin on his face and my wolf swoons over his picture. "It was the first day of his high school, he was so happy and excited." Avery comes and stand behind me and tells me the stories of every picture on the table. "You should have seen him as a teenager, all trouble." She further proceeds to tells me more about him as a teenager. We talk, laugh and I tell her little bit about myself.

"Oh dear, I forgot to ask you about your smelly cat, I don't know what to feed him, he must be hungry for sure." She asks.

"I brought his cat food with me, can you ask someone to bring him to me." I ask hoping that they don't mind a small furry cat inside their house.

"Sure dear, I will get someone to send your bags along with that smelly cat of yours." She laugh and walks out of the door.

....

Thanks
It's my thirtheenth chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

The photos used in this chapter are taken from the GOOGLE.
(Source of information now a days.)

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\