CHAPTER 45

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene (Pack grounds in the council charity fund event.)

Its been two weeks of me longing for my mate. I finally understood when people said long distance relationships are hard. From what I have experienced, they really are effing hard. That feeling of unable to be touch or sense my mate is making my wolf irritating. He won’t rest unless he is with his mate Anna. His irritating babbling in my mind is making me go crazy and miss Eva.

She and I have talked online everyday but it’s not enough. My bed, my life and my heart feels empty without her. She says she is busy working at her shifts in the hospital but I know she is avoiding talking to me. “One cannot be that busy.” Leo huffs his annoyance in my mind. I cut off his link and concentrate on the work in hand.

“Alpha Liam, we tried your method and it’s great.” One of the young adult in my pack says. They are trying to help Mr. John (one of our pack Elders) with their house repairs from all the money we were able to collect in first three days of our council charity fund.

It’s a month long event which council holds every year in different packs in our country in order to help Elder pack members and young adult volunteers reconnect. In this young volunteers from across the globe get together to help Elders who have lost touch with the modern world.

Alpha of the pack, along with some pack advisors look over the council charity event. Many companies, businesses and businessmen donate for the cause.

“Alpha Liam, can I talk to for a minute. It’s kind of important.” Elisa says in her not too sweet voice. She is almost my age and is here from Crimson Elite Pack as an volunteer. She is daughter of the Alpha of that pack and she has been trying to kind of flirt with me. I am a mated wolf but she doesn’t seem to mind it.

“Yes, Elisa how can I help you? “ I say in my most stern voice. I am trying to not to cringe in front of her and accidentally let Leo out. He is furious and wants to take control. I know he has a tendency to destroy anything which he sees.

“Can we talk in private.” She says and pouts her perfect lips.

“No, Elisa. I am busy right now. You can tell my Beta your problem.” I point my hand in Maxwell and Catherine’s direction. I am not in mood for any over the sweet talk.

She glance a look at my Beta's direction and instantly turns back her head.

“If you are busy now, we can have our Lunch together and I can tell you my problem.” She tries to act all bubbly and sweet but it’s irritating my wolf more.

“Its kind of important Alpha Liam. It will take few minutes.” I know she won’t stop her attempts to talk to me and I want her out of my sight. I am Alpha of this pack so it’s my responsibility to listen to what she has to say I just can not listen her even if my wolf doesn’t want anywhere near her I sigh and reply even if I don’t want her anywhere near me.

“If it’s important you can visit me in my office after Lunch today.” She brings her hand around my body to hug me and my wolf growls. He doesn’t like it. I take a step back and take in a deep breath to control my wolf. “YOU SHOULD LEAVE NOW! ”

“See you after Lunch Alpha.” She smiles unaware of my inner rage and walks away.

“We should tell our mate about it. I want to listen to her sweet voice. I want to mind link Anna but she is out of pack boundary, i can't link her.” Leo mind links me, agreeing I dial her number. It rings for few minutes and goes to voicemail.

“She is probably busy.” I remind myself and my wolf. “If only mind link work over long distances.”

......

Thanks.
It's my 45th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\