CHAPTER 25.

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene. (Continue, Grand Hall.)

My breath is caught in my wind pipe when I see her walking towards me, she is my one and only. Her dress is beautiful blue shining gown which is beautiful and she looks like an angel just sent for me. Her silky blond hairs are perfectly styled with some beautiful sparkly golden clips in between.

"Oh my.. my.. our mate is out standing in this room, she is just perfect. Liam I want you to mark her tonight." Leo mind links. I walk to her and she blushes at my arrival. I take in a deep breath and her scent instantly calms my body.

"You look so.." I try to say but the words stuck in my mouth.

"Clumsy. I know, Noah insisted on blue this blue dress as he said it complements your blue eyes." She babbles out her thoughts to me and I know she is quite nervous.

"Gorgeous... Was the word I was looking for. And I am glad you wanted us to match. I am also wearing Brown tie just to match your eyes I guess." I smirk and she blushes, her cheeks turn a darker shade of red. Yes, I choose brown tie for my self thinking about her dazzling brown eyes.

"You look handsome your self." She blushes as she gives me compliment. I take her hand in mine and walk her to our table where Alpha Haden and his mate is seated. I have this feeling that she is shy about people staring at their new Luna. I think of telling her the fact that she is going to be the next Luna of this pack but I settle for telling her later when we get back to the apartment. She is already nervous and telling her that might add more stress to her care free face.

We settle down in a smooth conversation about pack security and rouge attacks in several smaller packs. Luna Lillian and my mate giggles at something and I find my gaze diverting to my mate every time. Every time it strikes me hard that this beautiful is our mate.

"I need to use washroom real quick." Eva says and gets up from her scene. I follow her moment and get up as well. "Its to the second right in the hallway. I should walk you out." I hold her hand and walk her out to the ladies bathroom.

"I will be fine on my own." she says as we reach the washrooms. She takes away her hand from mine and I instantly feel her warmth leave.

"You sure? I can.." I say but she puts her hand and says she will be fine own her own. Her puffy dress takes up all the space around her and it's hard for her to balance her walk in her heals.

I wait for her outside the washrooms.

After few minutes she arrives again but her aura is slightly different. She seem more annoyed, it must be the dress. Even though her dress is beautiful but it's less practical in real life. I hold out my hand again for her but she clutches her dress in her hand. Something has definitely happened in the bathroom which has her behaving her differently.

"Alpha introduction.?" Catherine says through mind link. I see her and my beta standing in the hall way not far from us. She has a wide grin on her face.

"Eva, i want you to meet Catherine." I say to Eva. She just stops in her position and I see Catherine and Maxwell walk in our direction.

EVA SCARLET.

Liam introduces me to Catherine. "She was the one who hugging out mate by the door. I think she wants to claim our mate hers. I won't let it happen on will rip her head out." Anna snarls in my mind. I plaster my fake smile and shake her hand. "Hi, I am glad to meet you. I am sorry for my earlier actions, my wolf was out of the line." I try to hold my anger inside. Tension fills up in th air.

"Just calm down Anna. You can sense her fear." Anna is under the surface ready to attack her if needed to be.

"It's okay Luna. I can understand. I was really hoping to meet you." She let's out a genuine smile.

"Luna?" I ask. I look in Liam's direction, his face is expressionless. My anger is getting out of the control. Now, everyone around me is trying to make me... just take a breath. In and out. In.... out...

"Yes, Luna. You are Alpha Liam's mate so.." she says questioningly.

"Isn't Alpha William current Alpha of the pack? I thought he leads the pack." I ask Liam. He just smiles and doesn't say anything. "Why am I hearing about it now. So you as my mate didn't even bother to tell me your role in the pack. I was just assuming that.. you..." my voice raise more than normal. Few of the pack members glance a look in our direction.

"Listen Eva, I didn't mean to..." Liam try to say but I cut his sentence.

"No Liam, I mean.... Alpha?" I say sarcastically. "I am not pawn or anything that will do anything whenever you decide. I am your mate and you did all this without even bothering to tell me. You let your mother organise this part for my... no..i mean Luna's welcome in to this pack and you... I am just tired of this effing drama. I need to get some air and don't you dare follow me, Alpha.!" Everything has just changed into a effing mess. Him not being truthful to his mate and hiding things from the mate. I am just tired of the things.

I see Liam's eyes change into black and his wolf is under the surface. I don't know if he is angry or guilty as we haven't marked each other. Even if he is either of the both, I don't effing care. I just walk out through the doors.

.......

Thanks.
It's my 25thchapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\