7

A C A C I A

"-after that, here we are."

"I knew it would happen sooner or later," was all Gavin said after an explanation worth 3 minutes long from me. "Your emotions gets triggered easily especially if you're an elemental. You have fire element in you and when you're mad, your body releases deadly chemicals while your hand processes heat." He then continued.

"You were holding a chocolate bar and chocolate is food therefore there is also chemicals in that because food consist of chemical energy. Combine all those three together and you'll get a mini explosion," he stated

I stare at him before blinking once. "Why does it feel like as if Im talking to a scientist instead of my trainer?" I wonder out loud. "Nobody knows," Eden whispers out loud playfully.

"We'll have a training on that tomorrow. Now, I need sleep," Gavin said dismissing himself. "You should talk it out with Axel. I mean, you pretty much shut him out," Eden said calmly. "I would if I didn't feel so betrayed right now," I said sighing.

What is there to be betrayed?

Oh yeah. My trust.

"Okay. Just make sure you guys make up sooner or later. I wouldn't want the air to be filled with awkward tension between mates," he replied emphasizing the word 'mates'. "Alright Eden. Good night" I said. "Wait,where are you sleeping tonight?" Eden asked.

"Probably in the guest room if Axel's not in there," I replied shrugging like it's nothing when in reality, it's a big thing for mates. I tiptoed my way upstairs and opened the bedroom door as quiet as possible.

Nobody's in it. Good.

I walked to the bed and saw a note on it. I picked it up and read it.

I know you're mad at me and I know Im probably the last person you want to see. I'll be in the guest room if you need anything

~Axel

I sigh and shook my head feeling the emptiness in my heart grow. The things he does to me. Just before I let darkness consume me, I felt soft ,warm and wet lips linger on my forehead for a few seconds before whispering "Sleep tight."

-

"Wake up!" I heard a too cheerful and might I add unknown voice ringing into my ears. I yawned and opened my eyes. "Excuse me but who are you?" I asked out of curiosity. I mean if you were in my place then you would've asked who she is.

"Oh sorry. Hi my name is Ariana Harris. Eden's sister and Nathaniel's mate." she stated grinning widely. "Who's Nathaniel?"

"The pack's Beta," she simply said. I felt a scowl form on my face "Oh it's him," I mutter under my breath. "Come on, he's not that bad. Sure he gives off that annoying vibe at first but then you'll see that he's such a sweetheart," she replied opening the curtains.

"Maybe because you're his mate." I said. I quickly got ready and headed downstairs. My eyes avoiding Axel's the entire time. "Hey," I greeted. Nathaniel looks at me for a second before he continues to eat his bowl of Lucky Charms.

How am I supposed to think he's actually nice again?

"Morning," Eden replied. Hey Nathaniel, you should learn a thing or two about being friendly with Eden. No jokes though.

"Gavin will be here in two hours. I suggest you get ready," Ariana said before drinking her orange juice. I nod my head. "Okay. " I replied before taking three sandwiches and a plate to place them so they won't spill on the floor and make a mess.

After eating, I washed the dishes and watched the television for a while before deciding to change into a more suitable clothes for training. Leggings are a no-nomwhen you're doing element training.

Suddenly, I felt a hand grabbing mine. Tingles erupted like wildfire throughout my whole body.

"We seriously need to talk."

//Just to clear this up but the pronunciation for the name Acacia is A-kay-sha. Also, this book has nothing to do with fan fiction of the hunger games! Other than that, stay fab and ily. Bye

~Sofea