THANK YOU

HELLO HAHAHAHAHAH

The first chapter of this book was published on June 20th 2015 and was completed on December 30th 2015 so it took me around six months to write this book. By the time I'm writing this thank you note, it's already May 31st 2020 wow.

Crazy how time flies so fast, right?

Five years have gone by and I've aged a bit (I mean obviously I'm not a vampire) but to see that this book is still getting amazing love really warms my heart. Five years ago, I wrote so many things and they're all still in my drafts. When I revisit them, all I could think of was, "Wow, you used to have such cool imaginations," and that's true. I find myself wanting to read more until I realised that those are my works and I'm the one who should continue writing if I wanted more.

Hah.

I don't write anymore I guess you could say I lost passion in writing.

Anyway, I reread this book. I saw all your comments but one thing I kept on doing was laugh. I narrowed my frequent thoughts into two,

"WHY DID I EVEN WRITE THIS"

and

"WTF WAS GOING ON IN MY HEAD"

yes, caps lock because I was screaming inside.

literally.

I'll be honest with you, I am not proud of this book. It has plot holes EVERYWHERE and don't get me started on my grammatical errors. There's so many things wrong with it. At the same time, I'm also proud of this book.

What a contradiction I know but let me explain.

I wrote this when I was really young and bored. Wattpad was everything back then and I wrote every second I was alive.

(Did you catch that Hamilton reference)

I used to just write anything that came up in my head and even if I didn't have my phone with me, I'd make sure to have a pen and paper to write with. Present me is extremely proud of my past self for not being afraid to write and publish my works to the public even if it was poorly written.

I was such an amateur but hey, everyone needs to start somewhere, right?

Despite all my flaws, you guys have showed continous support and I don't know how I could ever repay you guys. You have supported me since I first started this book until now, five years after the book is completed.

Thank you.

I really really mean it.

Thank you

Thank you for allowing me to have a platform to share my ideas.

Thank you for supporting me.

Thank you for laughing along with my characters.

Thank you for adding this book to your reading list.

Thank you.

I am so grateful to all of you. Stay safe and stay healthy.

Until we meet again,

Sofea