9

A C A C I A

A YEAR LATER

"Home sweet fucking home." I said as soon as I entered. "Acacia, Axel told me to tell you to meet him at his office." Nathaniel said. After a lot of effort,he finally opened up and became friendly.

Nobody could resist my charm anyway.

Woah, you're being too cocky there.

"Kay, thanks." I said before patting his shoulder once and made my way to Axel's office. I closed the door behind me gave Axel a quick peck on his cheek. "Hi and what do you want?" I asked after sitting down on a chair in front of him.

"A not really good friend of mine called, " he said. I raised my eyebrows for him to continue."-and he asked us to train his pack because he doesn't have a Luna and you know how weak an Alpha can get without his mate," he explained.

"Okay so what pack is it?" I asked doing notes in my head. "Silver Moon," he replied. I blinked once. Did I just hear him right? "Silver Moon pack?" I asked to make sure that my ears aren't failing me. He nodded in response.

I felt a smirk tug on my lips. "Cool!" I chirp happily. Wow, I made it sound like Im a bird. Way to go Acacia. You're officially the queen of weird.

What am I doing with life?

I skipped my way to the room. Yes, I literally skipped. I took out a big suitcase and shove some random clothes that I could find in my wardrobe and locked it. Then, I wiped off the imaginary sweat on my forehead. "There. All done," I said to nobody in particular.

After that, I went to the gym and started training. 'Train hard, Acacia. Push your limits' was the sentence that I always think when I'm at the gym. Hours later, I finally decided that It's done for today.

I showered after of course drinking bottles of water. It's amazing how werewolves can drink so much without feeling like their stomach is going to explode a few seconds later. That's saying something.

I went down for dinner and looks like the pack has done a barbecue dinner in order to spend their final moments before we go to Silver Moon pack. Im quite excited to see what will happen actually.

None of these people know that I came from Silver Moon pack. All they know is my former pack treated me like trash. Boy, I can't wait to see their reaction. "Eden, where's Axel?" I asked. "In his office preparing things for tomorrow ," he replied. I groan inwardly.

"Tell him to get his ass down here or he'll be sleeping on the couch tonight and I know how much he hates that couch," I told him. You may be wondering why in the world do you have to threaten your mate?

It's simple really. He's an Alpha. He's not supposed to be missing out on barbecue dinners especially when this pack makes amazingly delicious barbecue chicken. I sound so bossy now don't I? Axel appeared minutes later and sat beside me. I did a mental happy dance in my head.

Threatening is the key to success, kids.

"You didn't mean it did you?" I heard Axel whisper in my ear. "Mean what?" I asked back faking innocence. "That I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight," he replied. I felt a smirk tug on my lips. "Only if you didn't come down but since you did then no." I answered.

I could feel the relief in our mate bond. Yes, we mated and no. I am not going to spare you the details. Eden handed me a plate filled with 4 barbecue chicken and walked away. I thanked him in our pack link and began eating the chicken sent from heaven.

Before I went to sleep, I could only think of one thing.

Beware Tate, the devil is coming home.

//Truth be told, I hate this chapter.