20

Birthday update wohoo! Oh and look at the multimedia. That screenshot was taken on the 23rd November 2014 when the original Filthy Rejection only had 8 fucking reads and now it reached to 93.3k reads. Aaaahh crying rn. This story currently has 5.92k reads. Think we can make it to 6k before tomorrow?

P.S ~The witches will only appear in estimated 6 chapters.

P.P.S~ I fucking love you guys

P.P.P.S~ My cat's sitting on my hair and I can't move. Yes. I am laying down right now

A C A C I A

"Get out of my house before I hit you with my broomstick!"

Brenda shouted. "Good Evening to you too." Axel mutters. Instantly, Brenda's face turned all bright and happy.

"Good evening kids. What do you want?" She asked with a really wide grin. "You're a witch right?" Axel asked.

Brenda looked at him and raised one eyebrow. "For a fine looking man as you, you sure are dumb. Why else would I live in Witchvalley in the first place?" Brenda emphasized on the word 'witch'.

"Do you know how to remove memory cloud?" I asked this time. "Why do you want to remove the memory cloud?" Brenda asked curiously as all signs of friendliness dissapeared from her face.

"It's a long story." I stated giving her a nervous smile. "You have to find the witch that did the process of the memory cloud." Brenda said.

"Why can't other witches do it?" Axel asked. "Because we as in other witches do not hold the gemstone." She explained. "What gemstone?"

"Every witch that has the power to do memory clouds have a gemstone. One gemstone contains a person's memory and in order to remove it, the witch itself has to do the ritual." Brenda said.

"Oh." The word escaped my lips without any intention. "Yeah, oh." Brenda replied sarcastically

"So-"

"Oh no children. You may not exit my house before eating my cookies." Brenda stated sternly. "Is it safe to eat?" Axel asked making Brenda narrow her eyes at her.

"I don't like you, young man." She commented. "So do I, old lady." Axel replied. Immediately, I smacked the back of his head. "Have a little respect for her, Axel." I hissed.

"You should listen to the queen, Mr Axel Castiano. " Brenda spoke casually taking a bite of her cookie. Axel choked on air and looked at her with shock all over his face. "How the hell did you know my name?" He asked.

"I have my resources. " She answered. "Now kids, go back home. I've already told you everything you need to know."

-

"Do you think she's lying?"

I asked as soon as we got into our car. "I don't know. She seems pretty honest to me." Axel answered. I suddenly remembered one thing and once again, Axel's head got smacked by me.

"Why'd you got to be such an ass with Brenda?" I hissed. Axel gave a sheepish smile. "My wolf doesn't like her." He spoke. "So you're telling me that your wolf was out all the fucking time?" I half shouted with my eyes as wide as saucers.

His sheepish smile only grew and I already knew the answer. Yes. Yes he just did let his wolf out. "Oh my god Axel! He could've killed people!" I shouted.

"Yeah I know. Im sorry okay." He stated. I sigh and felt my eyes returning back to it's normal size. "Don't do it next time, promise?"

"Promise."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Why on the cheek? My lips are craving for yours." He teased looking at me. "Eyes on the road mister. I don't want to be dead today." I replied.

"Alright her majesty." He joked making me slap his arm and making him yelp out in pain. "That hurts woman. Stop abusing the driver." He said.

"Make sure I reach back home safely and I'll kiss you, hug you do everything you want for the rest of my life. Deal?" I negotiated. "How could I say no to that? Deal." He replied. I gave him a kiss near the lips and he groaned.

"Fucking tease." He mumbled. I let out a small giggle in reply.He drove in silence and when we arrived back at home. I saw a sight I wasn't ready to see.

Wolves and rogues fighting each other. This only meant one thing.

A war is coming ahead