Q&A and Acknowledgement

The book is over like what? I started rewriting this book because my friend kept on bugging me telling me that the original version has an interesting storyline but the ending is just eh.

P.s - Thanks Rose :)

I completely understand that because I was rushing that story- bad move I know.

Because this is the rewritten version, I myself have a lot of explanations to do on why I changed this and that yiddi yadda yadda but first off, lets jump into the acknowledgment.

Acknowledgement

Thank you to Elaina for making my first cover which I accidentally deleted so you don't get to see it. Oops.

Thank you to Rose and oh just so you know, I forgot your Wattpad user so um sorry? By the way, thank you for actually making me rewrite this story like you know how lazy I am but this really kept my mind busy.

Thank you to my old version readers who discovered the rewritten version from there. I got 1.21k reads in a week because of that and I freaked out so bad. No seriously i legit jumped around my whole room.

I totally forgot who commented and voted first I'm so sorry. Gosh my memory is horrible.

And lastly, thank you to all you fabulous readers old or new you guys are da bomb. You've supported me and you kept me going. I am forever grateful for that. Thank you so much for reading my shitty and short chapters.

And for those who have been with me since the beginning, ( February something I don't know) thank you so much for sticking up with me. For being patient with me through my frequent writers block, shit chapters and well the rest is history. I'm so grateful to all of you thank you.

Explanations/ Q&A

Disclaimer : The questions that you've sent me will remain anonymous

Question (1) What is the difference between this version and the other?

Well first off, this version is better grammar-wise and such. The older version started off with Acacia's father yelling at her if I'm not mistaken and it was so common in my opinion. Instead, I started this story off where she was in the woods and then what happened a few hours earlier. Tate did NOT exile her in the older version. I just wanted something a bit less common. Usually, the rejected mate will run away after they are rejected but in this version, I want to make her go away without consent - hence the exile.

And then she meets Axel also known as Jake in the older version. This time, she knew straight away that he was her mate unlike the older version which took her two years to figure it out which when I think of it, sounds very ignorant. Then there's Gavin her element trainer which isn't really available in the older version. Like most rejection book out there, her old mate's pack is in grave danger causing her new pack to go there and help them. The usual shit you know.

Tate didn't know that it was Acacia straight away. This is going to take forever to explain gosh. Tate didn't have a mate until the epilogue in the older version. Like y'all know, he has one at chapter 25 part 1 where you were introduced to Lillian Rainwater. Tate never called her in his drunk state in the older book and Tate was such a fucking jerk in the older version.

Ari yas her. Although my original plan was to make a demon catch both Acacia and Axel, that obviously did not happen. I made Ari become a traitor and backstab them all including her own mate. Of course Acacia did manage to fight them off but yeah. I hope I caught you off guard ( I obviously didn't) there I mean I didn't think of it at all. Brenda was never supposed to exist in the first place. She was just something I wrote to connect with the witches and I brought her back because if I didn't then there's no end for the witches. It'll be one of those loose ends but I wanted to avoid those. I'm sure there's still a lot more but I reduced it.