8

A C A C I A

"Im sorry."

I raise my eyebrow as a sign for him to continue. He seems to get it as he if course did continue. "Im sorry for doing that research on you. Im sorry for not asking for your permission to do it and lastly Im sorry for being such a shitty mate when we only met like what two days ago," he said sighing softly at the end.

"Fine, I forgive you." I said. "Really?" he asked as a look of relief is currently on his face. "I have a condition though," I stated. Desperation is clear when I look into his eyes. "You have to buy me a pumpkin spice latte in the size of grande at Starbucks after I finished training. "

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"Maybe okay will forever be our always"

"Fuck off Axel"

-

"Are you usually this grumpy after drinking a pumpkin spice latte? I thought it was supposed to make you happy." Ariana asked. "It would. If you'd stop nagging about how much I need to refresh my wardrobe. " I replied casually taking a sip of my latte.

"How could I not? You have the worst wardrobe ever." she said taking out a black coat from my wardrobe. "What is this? My grandma dresses better than you." she said. "Just let it be" I replied.

To be honest, she's implying me as a grandma.

Or at least that's what I think.

But you can't blame me for having an ancient soul.

The next day, Ariana literally dragged me to the mall. "We're gonna buy this and this and oh my god look at this. Oh and this too," she squeaked as she put almost all piece of clothing there is at Forever 21.

"I think that's enough Ari." I said stopping her for putting more into the basket. "Fine." she said before muttering some words I couldn't really catch.

After that, we went to Ben and Jerry's for lunch. Yes, you heard me right. We ate ice cream for lunch. How odd can we be?

We went back home after that. Of course the boys had to help us with the shopping bag seeing as it was too much for us to carry.

"How many millions did you spent on this?" Axel asked. "If this goes on, Im going to be broke," he mutters to no one in particular. "Tell that to the Beta female. You have no idea how many times I told her to stop and she just ignored me." I said rolling my eyes at the end.

"No surprise there. She's a shopaholic." he admits carrying the last plastic bag into our room. "There. All done"

I gave him a thank you kiss on the cheek which I saw his cheeks redden slightly after a few seconds. "You're blushing!" I squealed. Who knew Alpha's blush?

But then again maybe it's just me

"Shut up!" he whispers loudly looking away. "My mouth, my rules," I replied smirking smugly. He walked away leaving me with a triumphant grin plastered on my face.

-

Things to do for the day

-sleep

-eat

-repeat

I smiled at my list. Perfect for someone like me. "What's that?" Ariana asked sitting beside me. "Nothing. Just my list," I answered. "Can I see?" She asked before snatching the paper out of my hand faster than I can say 'yes'.

"I think you forgot dealing with drama, be a queen and be fabulous," she said looking at me after a few seconds. I scoffed at her.

"What? It's true though," she added raising both her hands up in the air. "You're right but can we please not talk about that?" I asked sighing at the end. "Sure," she replied shrugging.

"Shine bright like a diamond. Bright lights-"

"Hey. It's Ari," Ari answered her phone. A few moments later, a smile crept in her face. "You're kidding," she said now standing up. "I'll be there," she said before hanging up on whoever that is.

"I got to go."

//Hey guys! First of all, thank you so much for 1k reads wow just wow. Secondly, I've decided that instead if updating every weekdays, I will update at least 3 times a week. Other than that, stay fab, stay rad and stay strong. I love you and bye

~Sofea

P/s: I just ate two slices of cake, a plate of pasta and one KFC chicken. I will surely be fat by tomorrow morning.