27

A/N

First person POV yay! No weird paragraphs this time. Just normal writing. Super freaking short btw. It's in 500 words or something. Not long but meh. Oh and to all Muslims, Happy Eid :)

p.s- Sorry if it's a bit boring cause I was in a rush to do this. I wanted to upload this before Eid and Eid is like tomorrow.

A C A C I A

"Are you fucking kidding right now?"

I asked with wide eyes. "I wish I was," Logan scoffed. "Can't he sense that I woke up already?" I questioned. "My guess is that his wolf and rage took over him completely. I'm sure you know what happens when those two take over," he stated.

"This is stupid," I mutter to myself. "Can you call a doctor for me?" I asked Logan oh so politely. "Yeah sure. Try reach out for Axel. Hope that you can stop him from killing more wolves today," he said with a grimace.

"I'll try though I can't promise you that the results are positive," I mumbled. I practically dig into my brain to find my wolf. "Can you feel our mate?" I asked it. "I can though it's not very clear. Quite fuzzy and dark," It replied.

"Reach out to him, will you? The world is going to extinct if he doesn't stop," I said to it. "Tell me something I don't know," it said. I could feel it rolling it's eyes. Ignoring its sarcastic remark, I tried to focus on how the hell am I going to get out of here.

Wires were attached to my body and I felt nauseous. I swear to god this will the last time I'm going to be like this. I could feel power radiating off of my body as my wolf tried to reach out for Axel.

"Here, have some water," Logan said handing me a glass of water. "Thanks," I replied drinking all of it in one huge gulp. "Luna," a voice mind link me. About time Nathaniel. About fucking time.

"Nathaniel, what a pleasure to hear from you. Where the fuck have you been?" I asked him through our mind link. "Sorry, things got busy. Anyway, is Axel with you? I thought that he would be there since you've woke up and all," he said. I could literally feel him shrugging his shoulders.

"No he's not-"

The door to my room in the hospital fell off with all of its hinges.

"Never-mind, he's here. Bye."

Perfect timing Axel. Absolutely perfect.

I was engulfed in a very tight hug just as Axel's lips fell on mine. He kissed me like it was the last time he can ever do it. My wolf was purring inside. Damn you whoremones. "Thank god, you're here," he breathed out not letting me out of his grasp.

"I can't breathe Axel," I said to him trying to push him off. Instantly, he pulled himself and inspected me. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" he asked. "No I'm good. So tell me, how many wolves have you killed in the past twenty-four hours?" I asked cocking an eyebrow.

"I lost count at the thirtieth," he mumbled. "That many?" I was shocked. I thought that maybe he killed at most twenty but more than thirty? That was really shocking for me. "I'm sorry I lost control," he said then added, "but I only killed rogues so you don't have to worry."

"It's fine and I totally get it,"

Nope. Not fine.

"Thanks for being here for me. It means a lot," I said giving him a small smile. "Anytime. Also, an elder stopped me from killing more rogues. We talked and he invited us to the Annual Winter Ball next week," he said.

"We're definitely going then."

Another A/N

what do you think is going to happen there? comment your thoughts or whatever you have in mind.