18

A C A C I A

"What's up?"

Ariana asked over the telephone. "Nothing. Im just so bored right now. Can you please come over so I can enjoy company with my best friend?" I replied making a puppy face eventhough she can't see me.

Classic Acacia

"I can't. Eden apparently wants to hang out today. I would ask you to join but I know you hate being a third wheeler. Eden stop- what no. Get away from me. " her laughter sounded in my ear. "Shit sorry. Got to go Acacia. Later" and then she hung up. So much for company with humanity.

"I guess it's just me, myself and I then." I said sighing. Nope. Not happening. Im fucking bored. I picked up my phone and dialed Axel's number. He picked up on the second call. "Hi babe" he greets. I felt my inside warm at his words.

Awh man that's so cheesy.

"Can you come over? Please?" I plead. Axel's at his territory doing his Alpha thing. "I can't. Im so sorry. I'll make it up to you. I promise." he replied.

What is this? Avoid Acacia Day?

"Yeah yeah whatever. Bye" I hung up on him feeling a bit pissed. I blocked him out of my mind link and changed into a purple oversized sweater and a black shorts. Then, I paired my outfit with a black flats. I went to the garden and sat there enjoying Mother Nature.

-

"What the fuck! Switch off the lights!"

"The lights are already switched off your highness " Delilah spoke. "Then turn off that stupid light." I groan. "Im afraid I cannot switch off the light of the moon." She replied. Instantly, my body sprang up.

I really regret doing that.

My muscles are aching. "Delilah, I didn't just sleep at the garden did I?" I ask calming down my sore muscles. "I would be lying if I said no your majesty. I'll run a bath for you. You have a visitor coming in two hours. Melody will be at your service whenever you're ready."

"Delilah?"

"Yes your majesty"

"Don't talk like that. You sound like Logan and it's creeping me out." I stated. I heard her laugh. She walked away probably thinking that I need some time alone. I have to admit, I do need some time alone to have a bath and everything. Im not used to be treated like queen.

Having people calling me 'your majesty' or 'your highness'. Having to rule the Werewolf world. Having people run a bath for me when back home, I'd do it myself. The feelings are all foreign to me.

I teleported myself to my room beacuse of my laziness. I stripped and stepped inside of the bathtub.

It was relaxing because practically the whole bathroom smells like Lavender and a bit of Vanilla. "Acacia I'm here-wait. Where are you?" I heard Melody's faint shouting through the door.

"Im having a bath. Didn't Delilah tell you?" I shouted back currently stepping out of the bathtub. I heard a small smack behind the doors. "Right. Of course I forgot about that."

I walked out of the bathroom and put on a dress that Melody had pick for me. She curled my hair a bit and applied a tiny amount of makeup.

-

"Your highness, your visitor has arrived." Logan said. I gave him a signal which basically says 'bring him in' to Logan. A few seconds later, a guy with honey blonde hair and grey eyes entered with a woman who is most likely be his mate judging by the fact that they're holding hands.

His eyes found mine and those grey eyes widen and a flash of recognition passed through his face. "Acacia?" He whispered so soft that If I wasn't given the gift of heightened senses then I wouldn't have heard him. The woman's eyes too widened but hers was in alarm and she smacked the back of his head.

"You do not address a queen like that." She hissed. I tilt my head to the left for a bit and whispered back "Max?". His face lit up and all of the sudden he hugged me.

"I know you miss me and all but please, you can't just hug me. I feel really weird right now"

//Can anyone guess who Max is?