32

A C A C I A

"Assholes."

I growled before shifting into my snow white wolf. Instantly, all the other wolves shifted into their own animal sides. I ran towards the castle with the other werewolves trailing behind me. My eyes were pitch black and my emotions were blazing.

The castle was a mess when we arrived. It was split into two and the curtains and tables were chopped to pieces. The smell of smoke was very clear. Again, another terrifying growl rumbled from me.

It was clearly done by a demon. Only they have the power to do this. But why? Why destroy a castle where Royal werewolves live in? They were looking for trouble and they're getting it. Immediately, I charged into a castle and killed every demons in sight.

They were smart I have to give them that. One class A demon certainly did all of this mess but ran away while class D demons which are the weakest were in here. They wanted to drain our energy.

An extremely smart technique.

But then, I saw one demon running super fast leaving all of us confused. I ran after it like a cat chasing a butterfly. Not the smartest comparison but well you get what I mean. Suddenly, that no good of a bastard choked me. It had me pinned to a wall while the others were trapped.

I was gasping for air desperate to breath. No it couldn't kill me like this. A pair of strong arms grabbed the demon and pulled it away from me. "No one and I mean no one hurts my queen," he growled.

"Axel," I said through coughs and I saw Axel snapping it's neck. He then rushed towards me and his eyes darkened a lot more if that's possible. "How dare he touch you. Your skin is to expensive for him to even touch. That no good of an asshole. I-"

"Axel," I said louder making his eyes snapped towards me. "Calm down," I said in a soft tone. "To hell I'll calm down!" He snapped. "He touched your neck. He has no rights to do that!" he added.

"Let them go," I said pointing towards his own pack. His mouth shaped an 'O' in realization. "Right," he mumbled sheepishly. I could see a slight tinge of pink on his cheeks and ears. Damn his mood swings.

He commanded them to go home and not to worry about me using his Alpha voice. I knew Eden, Nathaniel and Ari were trying desperately to disobey but couldn't bring themselves to it. I nodded at them to assure that I was okay.

"Are you okay?" Axel asked crouching down to match my level-which he failed since he was still towering over me. "Do I look okay to you?" I replied my voice dripping with sarcasm. His eyes darkened yet again.

"You're right. You're not okay. I'm going to kill every single one of those"

"Axel, I'm okay," I said slowly making him stop his what seems to be a soon to be rambling. "No you're not," he said. Oh so what's the point of asking me that anyway?

"Axel please. I'm okay. You don't have to worry too much about me. I can take care of myself and you know that I love you. I don't like to bother people I love by doing things like- wait you know what? Just forget it," I took a breath then smiled.

He was weirded out to say the least. "Um..okay?" he muttered looking at me with both his eyebrows raised. "Sorry about that," I bit my lip and chewed on it. I am well aware that it's a bad habit but old habits die hard.

"No it's fine," he said blinking repeatedly for some reason then scratched the back of his neck. Don't get me wrong I was still shocked about what happened earlier. But what left me stunned was the word that the demon said before Axel pulled him off of me. It was just a simple word but it has so many meanings.

"Third."

//You can thank Bastille for this update I mean they got me pumped. Anyway, short chapter I know but I'm focusing on my other book Dear Nobody. It's about to end in maybe two or three chapters left. I know for a fact that it has less than sixteen chapters just not sure the exact amount.

Check it out if you want 'feels' but I'm not sure that you'll get it cause I'm not a sentimental writer. I hope y'all have a great day and tata people.