12

A C A C I A

"When the enemy attacks you then you dodge you idiot. "

I shouted for what seems like the billionth time. These guys can be described in only one word and that my friend is hopeless.

"We'll continue tomorrow, " I said before some of them kissed the ground and shouted 'finally'. I smirked at their reactions and went inside for some mango juice. As soon as I went inside, the breeze of the air conditioner hits me.

"This is so good," I moan and not in the sexual way you dirty minded freaks. I walked my way to the fridge and took out the mango juice and then pouring it into a glass. After that, I drank the juice sent from heaven.

"I've never seen you this tired even when you're training extremely." Axel said out of the blue. "Well hello to you too babe," I said sarcastically. He chuckled and hugged me from behind.

"Ew. Let go of me. Im sweaty," I said trying to get his arms off of my waist but it only makes him tighten his arms more. At least I tried. "I don't care. I miss you so much," He murmurs. "You're acting quite mushy now you big bad Alpha," I joke feeling a smile making it's way onto my lips.

"Im mushy for you," he replied. "You two are disgusting. " Nathaniel said. I look at him and raised an eyebrow. "You have a great way of greeting people. Besides, it's not like you're not mushy when Ari's around, " I stated.

I swear at that moment that his cheeks turned to the slightest shade of red.

50 shades of red.

Get it? No? Okay.

"Shut up," he said. "Yeah, nice comeback." I said making his cheeks turn redder. "Fuck off," he mutters as both Axel and I laugh at him.

-

"What's your name?" Tate asked. "I'm Natalie" I replied. Smooth Acacia smooth. I wasn't lying though. My name is Acacia Natalie Everdeen so technically, I gave him my middle name.

And I just realized that I haven't introduced myself to him when I arrived here. Way to go Acacia. You just made yourself look like an arrogant asshole. Congratulations.

"Oh okay. Im gonna get going now," he said turning his back on me and walks away, I took this as an opportunity to read his mind

'I thought she was my mate. Guess not '

I scoff inwardly after reading it. Yes you idiot, I was your mate. Emphasize on 'was' please. You rejected me. Don't forget the fact that you also exiled your own mate. Well, ex-mate in this case.

You can't honestly expect me to come back running into your arms because that is ridiculous as fuck. I went to the guest room and took out a few clothes. Then, I took a long, nice bath.

I sang a few songs softly. You may be wondering why Im singing it softly. If I sing it loudly, people will hear me and trust me when I say this but I sound like a strangled hyena when I sing.

Yeah, that bad.

Im just lucky that I don't have that hyena laugh.

After doing everything I need to do, I went downstairs and took a book from the bookshelf behind the TV. I started reading the all too familiar book in my hand. Pages after pages and minutes passed by. I'm a really fast reader and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who actually reads fast but can understand the whole thing instead of being clueless.

I took another familiar book and read it while waiting for the others to get their asses downstairs. Suddenly, I heard someone clearing their throat.

"How did you know that there's a bookshelf behind the TV. Only pack members know that."

Fuck.

//2k reads already? What! This is crazy