Epilogue

T H I R D P E R SO N'S P O V

The sun shone brightly as the wind softly hit the young girl's skin. Her big blue eyes wandered around with interest. She has never seen such a beautiful view before. Her small and delicate fingers touched one of the rose's petal. It felt so soft in her hands.

"Rosalyn come here," the voice of her father sounded from behind her. The young girl stood up and ran into the warm embrace of her father. "Did you have fun?" Her father asked. Rosalyn nodded softly. She truly did enjoy the view. It was peaceful and wonderful in her eyes.

"Where's mama?" Rosalyn asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"She's in the kitchen sweetheart. She's cooking your favorite today. It is your birthday sweetheart," her father said before pinching her nose making the young girl giggle with joy. Her father smiled at his daughter's happiness. The young girl had a special place in his heart.

The two of them walked home only to be greeted with a delicious aroma of food. They both ran towards their house and knocked their shoes off.

Like father like daughter.

"Axel I told you not to teach her that," the mother scolded. Even so, she still had a smile on her face.

"For gods sake at least I didn't teach her how to smoke weed and dri-"

"Axel!"

"Okay okay I'm sorry alright," Axel said chuckling while holding both his hands up in surrender. He then walked towards his wife and hugged the life out of her.

"Ew boys have cooties," Rosalyn interrupted.

Axel faked an over exaggerated gasp while looking at his daughter. "Me? Cooties? Sweetheart I'm hurt," he said then faked crying. Rosalyn's eyes softened at the sight. She reached out for her father and brushed his hair.

"Dada don't cry," she plead. Instead of stopping the act, Axel fake cried louder making Rosalyn panic. She looked at her mother and cried, "Mama help me! Dada's crying and I don't know what to do!"

Her mother stood there amused before saying, "Do what I always do to you." The young girl blinked once before turning back to her father. Taking a deep breath, she sang her favourite song.

"I'm only one call away.

I'll be there to save the day.

Superman got nothing on me.

I'm only call away.

Call me baby if you ned a friend.

I just want to give you love.

Come on come on come on.

Reaching out to you, so take a chance.

No matter where you go.

You know you're not alone."

She saw her parents smile proudly. "My baby has grown up," her father sniffed before receiving a slap on the arm from her mother.

"That hurts Acacia," he whined. Acacia rolled her eyes before picking Rosalyn up.

"Come on," she said. "Dada's being a big baby again," she added making her daughter giggle. Axel secretly winked at Rosalyn causing her to giggle louder.

Acacia smiled happily. Her life was finally sorted out and she could finally stop worrying about the little things. She remembered the incident that happened with Ariana and sigh. She still didn't expect her to be like that.

But that was three years ago.

Now she was happy with her family. The reason she fainted was because she was injured near her stomach almost killing Rosalyn. Hell she didn't even know that she was pregnant in the first place.

Axel was okay. He became a bit too overprotective the time he found out she was pregnant but he loosened up a bit. He literally knelt down on the floor when he heard Rosalyn's first cries.

Nathaniel has a family now. At first, he kept drowning himself in grief but he got a wake up call from Axel that made him realise that it was never his fault. He fell in love with a human and she was perfect for him. They were as society calls it- goals.

Eden's mate died the first day he met her but it was okay. He got to pursue his dreams on becoming a doctor and he may or may not be in a relationship with one of the nurses there.

Tate gosh he couldn't stay away from Lillian. He apologized for his past mistakes and moved on with his new mate. He should be expecting their first child in four months from now.

As for Lillian, she actually didn't mind Tate's over protectiveness but of course it can get annoying at times. Like how he didn't allow her to open the windows now that she's pregnant in fear that she might fall down and die.

Max was happy with his mate. Sure he wishd he was king and not his sister at times but he was content with his life. He moved to Australia with his mate and they now have a 6 months old baby.

And lastly Alarick. He was just a set up. He was used for distraction then burned alive by Ariana herself.

After all that happened, Acacia learned that time matters. Your loved ones could be having their last breath right now so love them. Appreciate them and make the most of everything.

A/N

Song: One Call Away by Charlie Puth.

I thought it was cute with Superman and all lol.

Oh my god it's over. I feel so empty now. Q&A and Acknowledgement will be posted later but I made it! It's over before 2016 yaaaaas. This is your last last last chance to drop your questions. You can either comment or PM me. Once again, all questions remain anonymous.

But omf this story is over wtf.