22

A C A C I A

"Miss me?"

Eden asked. I ran over to him then hugging him tight. "Where've you been you idiot?! I missed you." I said smacking his chest. "That's one way of saying hello." Eden replied chuckling then returning the hug. "Please. You didn't even say 'hi' either so shut up and let me hug you." I said.

"You're hugging him too long there, Acacia." Axel said growling a little bit. "Stop being so jealous, Axel." Eden said. "Oh shut up you." He snapped looking away. "Okay okay. What a drama queen." Eden mutters releasing me.

"I heard that."

"It was meant for you to hear."

"Enough children. Mama need to do something with my prisoners." I said clapping not once but twice then stuttering out of the room. "I am not a child!" Eden shouted. "You act like one so you're qualified as one!" I shouted back.

"Meanie." he replied. I just laughed and dismissed him. As soon as I reached the main entrance, I grab my black gloves and put it on. "Get me prisoner cell 628. I'll be waiting in the usual room." I said to the guards. They bow their heads slightly before walking away.

"I'm not letting you do this alone." A voice spoke behind me making me stop on my track. I cracked a smirk and replied "Then join me, Axel. It'll be fun."

"As you wish my lady."

We walked to the room holding hands and sat on the chair waiting for prisoner 628 to come in. The doors finally opened and in entered a quite old looking man with tattoos all over his right arm. His hair was jet black and so were his eyes.

"What did I do to owe you two this pleasure?" He asked. "You know what you did a few hours ago. Now sit. We need to ask you a few questions." I ordered. He seemed hesitant for a moment but complied anyway.

"What does Alarick want?" Axel asked.

"I'm pretty sure you know that already your majesty. After all, he has been hunting down the royals for the last few decades." Prisoner 628- I really need to know his name - replied.

" What's your name?" I asked. "Tobias your highness." He answered. "What did Alarick told you?" Again another question was asked. "Oh you'll be needing to do a lot more to make me spill some informations." he snickered

"Trust me Tobias, time will tell what I can do." I stated with a malevolent grin. I saw a flash of fear in his eyes before he blinked it away. "I'm not intimidated. Try again." he said.

What a lie.

"I wasn't trying to be intimidating. Next question. Where is he hiding?" I questioned. "Simple. He's not. He could be anywhere hell he is everywhere. He has eyes all over the world. Everyone's just too blind not to notice it." He answered.

"Define 'eyes all over the world' , Tobias." Axel said with all seriousness. "Cameras, satellites, anything at all. He has everything he wants except for one. He wants the kingdom. He wants your throne." Tobias spat.

"Why did he come to you?" Axel asked. "There are a lot of rogues in this world. Of course he would want to come and see us. He did give a very tempting offer though. Anyone who declines that would've been crazy." Tobias said laughing at the end.

"What did he offered you?" Axel questioned. Tobias laughed harder in response. Axel's fist slammed the table as he ask the question again. Tobias laughed more and more each time he ask a question.

"Take him away. I don't want to see this maniac any longer. Get me prisoner 789." I commanded to the two guards. They nod and literally drag Tobias who was still laughing away.

Axel looked like he was about to explode. I stood up and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Relax. Let's just get this over with, yeah?" I smiled at him as he returns me a smile of his own.

Shouts were suddenly heard and the door swung open. A young man entered and bowed slightly before sitting and crossing his arms. I tilted my head ever so slightly and he raised his left eyebrow as a sign of saying 'what?'

"Name?"

"Dave."

"Tell me, what did Alarick tell you?" Axel asked. Dave blinked once before sighing then running a hand through his hair. "It's not that easy to dig some informations. Try harder." Dave answered. "Everyone says that. Try finding other words as a comeback." I said.

"What is Alarick's weakness?" I asked looking at him whilst removing all signs of playful expressions and replaced it with a really serious and cold expression. "Even if you know his weakness, you can't kill him." Dave replied smirking. "What do you mean by 'You can't kill him' , Dave?" I questioned.

"Because he just so happens to be immortal."

//Boom! Bombs dropped. I know you're confused with who's Alarick and all but that will all be revealed later on. So The Wattys 2015 is coming soon and rumors has it that it will be launched on Monday and I have never asked you to do this but please vote for this chapter. Thank you so so so much. I love you <3