13

A C A C I A

Speechless.

That should be the correct word to describe me right now. "The real question is, why is it behind the TV?" I asked back thanking my brains for the comeback. "Because I want it to. Now tell me Natalie, how did you know it was there?" He asked me back. I wince inwardly at the sound of 'Natalie'. Im so not used of people calling me that.

"Because I kind of just saw something shining there and I went to take a look at it?" I said making it sound more like a question than a statement. He stayed silent and looked at me with curious eyes. "I find something strange about you Natalie. Trust me when I say this but I won't stop until I find out who you really are behind all this facade," Tate stated.

I gulp slowly. Im deep shit. "There is nothing strange about me, Tate. I really don't like how you're treating me right now. As a guest and as a person who will train your pack, I demand respect and privacy." I let out a small sigh then continued.

"Right now, you are invading my personal informations and truth be told, I really want slit your throat." I said. Slit your throat? Where the hell did that come from? "Well, Im sorry Natalie. You cannot blame my curious self," he said not sounding sorry at all.

"Oh and the truth about me is something you wouldn't want to know. Im higher up the chain than you. You're going to like what you'll know about me." I said before strutting off.

That was one damn close call. I sighed and locked myself in the room away from everyone including Axel. I just needed space.

-

"Acacia!"

Was the first thing I heard followed by the sound of a door breaking down. Instantly, I sat up straight and to my surprise, I saw Axel in the doorway with a look of relief plastered on his face. "What the hell did you do?" I whisper-shouted at him.

"I searched for you everywhere, Acacia. Did you know how worried I was? I fucking have to-"

"Axel, Im fine and Im sorry. "

"Sorry? Sorry doesn't cut it Acacia. Im serious with you that I don't want the same tragedy to happen again,"

Confusion made it's way to my brain. "What tragedy?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him. He noticed his slip up and his eyes went wide. "Are you hiding something from me?" I questioned now standing up. He stayed silent.

"Oh my god! I knew it! After all these months and you were hiding something from me? I fucking knew it. You didn't think that I would be so blind to not notice the signs would you, Axel?" I laughed humorously and looked at him with glaring eyes.

"Puh-lease. Remember when we played Truth Or Dare at Ariana's birthday party? Yeah, that was when I got my first suspicion on you. I dared you to tell me all your tragedies and stories you've experienced. When we got back home, your hands were sweating. Your body language was so obvious." I stated

He looks down as a sign of shame. "I didn't want you to be mad at me." he mutters. "I wouldn't be mad at you if you could have just told me earlier!" I shouted not caring if people can hear me.

"Now tell me what is it," I demanded. "I can't, " he said. "Why can't you?" I hissed. "Because I can't. Could you stop being so fucking clingy with me!" He snapped. My jaw dropped to the floor if it was possible.

"I-Im sorry. I didn't- I mean- "

"Save it Axel,"

Oh how I hated how shaky my voice sounds like. "Why would you tell your clingy mate what happened right?" I hissed darkly before storming off to the garden not caring how I have that murderous look on my face and how I look like absolute crap.

Was I that clingy towards him?

//Leave some questions below. Im planning on doing a Q&A. I will choose about 10-30 questions