Chapter 24:danger in plane

Doctor Tim never felt this defeated in his entire life, he knows that after he accepted hypnotizing Han Min his life will never gonna be the same again!

"Okay, madam when it will be?"

Better to die early and reincarnate early!

Han Min and his father are inside the study talking

"Did you do it on purpose? scare your grandmother?"

Han Min is typing on his computer and paused

"I want to hurry up the plan!it is the only way"

"And how are you sure that she will bite the bait?"

His father asks and continue

"She has been waiting for more than two decades now! I am sure she has the patience!"

Han Min chuckle darkly and explain

"Dad that is the point, she is already old, she can be patient before but not anymore!at her age, she cannot waste any more time"

Han Shin is now enlightened, his son is right!

Meanwhile, Qi Xiao is riding a bus on a safari, watching the wild animals,

She just arrive there, although there was no hitch, but she felt that the people who is following her suddenly become fierce!

It really looks like they wanted to capture her sooner!

But until now she doesn't understand what is their reason?

Why keep chasing after her?

Who wants to catch her?

What they will do to her if they managed to capture her?

She has a lot of questions!

In her past life, no group keeps on chasing after her!

She chooses this country because it is relatively huge!

If she were to be found she can hide and escape!

While there she was staying with the native people,

She really likes experiencing and learning new things!

She wants to try a lot more different things! hunting, planting, fishing, surfing, cooking, food, mountain climbing and now living in the wild!

Life is really beautiful!

They enter a forest and Qi Xiao marvels at the amazing scenery!

Different kinds of wild animals and plants can be seen from inside the bus, it was like a dream!no words can express the beauty she is seeing now!

There are too many beautiful things in the world! only waiting to be discovered and to be taken good care of!

After the dream-like bus ride, Qi Xiao had a very contented smile, running away from the problem for a breather is really nice!

While staying with the native people, Qi Xiao learn how to take good care of the wild animals,

So before she left she had a lot of photos of different kinds of animals, she felt that she become part of them!

When Qi Xiao is in the airport she saw some inconspicuous people,

The way they walk and move is obviously well trained in martial arts!

Qi Xiao didn't panic and just walked casually,

She is always wearing different disguises whenever she will board a plane or will descend to a new country,

The inconspicuous people keep on looking around obviously looking for something or someone,

When they finally left, Qi Xiao is a little relieved but she didn't put down her vigilance,

These groups won't consist of only 3 or 4 groups, she is sure that there are more, but she didn't know where are they so better to be more careful.

She already booked a ticket earlier, but she is not sure if it's a good thing she booked a business class or not!

She only hopes for her safety  inside the plane,

But she didn't know that it will be more dangerous, and she will soon ride the most dangerous and heart-stopping more than hour plane ride!