Chapter 60: desert camping

"We are going camping!"

Long Shan happily announced.

Qi Xiao knit her eyebrows

"Seriously?"

"More than serious! I already booked a tent earlier! so all we need to do is to change our clothes and buy some snacks and drinks!"

After that, his assistant arrived carrying bags from famous native clothing brands.

He gave it to them and they were shocked to see it

"Why do we have to wear native clothing?"

Han Yun ask a little scared seeing the clothes.

The only visible part of the body will be their eyes!

Qi Xiao didn't react and just take the clothes, she has been wearing them for 1 and half a years now so it was not new to her at all.

"We need to wear it on desert camping! the sand can make the skin dry so you better wear it!"

Long Shan explains while looking at the men waiting.

But he was a little disappointed because they just sigh and changed their clothes.

Han Yun changed with Qi Xiao when she saw how they looked she got excited like was injected with chicken blood.

"Little Xiao we look soo good in whatever we wear aren't we?"

"Then tell me how can you say that we look so good, we are only showing our eyes!"

Han Yun didn't care but insisted that they looked good!

After changing Qi Xiao was stunned, the men were already waiting for them so when they come out they are lining up like they are photo shooting.

But the most eye-catching was of course Han Min! he was like a native prince, although has a cold temperament but that makes him more eye-catching!

Han Min was looking at her either so when their eyes cross she blushed, and she was thankful that only her eyes are visible!

But Han Min seems to read her mind so he chuckles, and looks at her teasingly.

She looked away and go to Long Shan asking about the plan

"Okay, now we should go and buy snacks and drinks! you girls will bring snacks and we will buy drinks!"

After saying that they separated ways but Han Min followed the ladies so Long Shan asks

"Mr.Han, are you a girl? I never thought you swing that way! I clearly said that the girls will buy snacks so why are you following them?"

Han Min pauses and looks back

"Who will carry their baggage?"

"You are right? but I guess it us brothers should come with them right?"

Said Qi Yan

"If I remember correctly both of you are very picky about your drinks so who will choose for you?"

The brothers were stunned and looked. with each other, Qi Yan was about to push Qi Fan to come with the girls but Mo Ling and Ko Pin pull them and they did not have a chance to struggle.

Long Shan looked at them and sigh, he wants to go with Qi Xiao as well but he is the host so he can't leave the others alone so he warn Han Min

"I am warning you! Qi Xiao is mine!"

Han Min raise his eyebrow and smirked and left him alone.

Long Shan wants to punch that smug face of him but he knows he cannot win against him so he stopped.

So he can only snort and follow the men.

Han Yun is pulling Qi Xiao while exclaiming

"I missed this! overnight stayovers! I will buy all of our favorites!"

Qi Xiao laughed and let Han Yun pull her but she didn't notice that she was almost hit by a shopping cart but a large hand hug her from the back saving her from bumping into the cart.