Chapter 83:i am back

Qi Xiao woke up by her ringing phone at the break of dawn!

She puffs her cheeks and answers it angrily

"What?"

Long Shan laughs at her cranky mood and informed her straightforward

"Baby sis I am already at the airport! when are you planning to fetch me?"

Qi Xiao sat up in shock and ask thinking that she was dreaming

"Airport where?"

Long Shan laugh again

"Country C of course! where could it be?"

Qi Xiao was finally awakened and hurriedly got up

"Okay! Just wait for me there!"

She cut the call and dress up as fast as she can.

Long Shan smirked and look at his watch when Qi Xiao arrive

"Did your car fly?"

She roll her eyes and beat his arms

"If not then?because why you didn't even care telling me that you will be arriving today and at this hour?"

Long Shan felt wrong, he was soothing his battered hand and looked at her almost crying

"Didn't I announce loudly on the phone yesterday? you already forgot?"

Qi Xiao scratch her nose, yeah he said that he will be coming back yesterday but she thought he was just joking!

"I thought you were just greatly stimulated by Han Min so you said that! I didn't know that you were serious!"

But Long Shan didn't look up at her anymore still soothing his beaten hand like an abandoned wife.

Qi Xiao stop herself from laughing hard and apologize

"Sorry ah-Shan! it was my bad okay? I will make it up to you! how about a very early breakfast? I bet you didn't eat much right?"

Long Shan pout and slowly nod his head but still exudes a greatly wronged wife aura.

Qi Xiao couldn't help anymore and finally laugh but still comforting him

"Then tell me what do you want so you can finally forgive me?"

Long Shan finally looks up but this time he is already smirking,

Qi Xiao twitch her lips seeing this

"Baby sis, why are you always easy to fall into this kind of scheme?"

Qi Xiao puffs her cheeks while thinking that he is right!

Whenever Long Shan will show a pitiful appearance she will easily fall into his trap!

"So tell me what you want?"

Long Shan smile mysteriously and didn't answer right away and buckled his seat belt.

Qi Xiao felt goosebumps at his smile and she felt that this time she fell into a huge trap!

"Long Guang's birthday will be after 5 days!"

Qi Xiao's eyes twitch feeling a really bad premonition is coming, and she is right

"And I decided that I will bring you over! ta-da! are you happy? Excited?"

If she is not driving maybe she will punch him in his face!

Why would she feel excited and happy about meeting his trash family!?

As far as Qi Xiao knows all of them are bad!

Especially that father of Long Shan calls Long Guang!

He never pay attention to his youngest son because he thought he already has 2 equally perfect sons!

Based on what Long Shan told her, they were 3 siblings, he is the youngest.

In their big family for sure the company will end in the oldest!

That has been the tradition since a long long time ago!

But this time the second child wanted to compete with the eldest which greatly excite their father so he let them do whatever they wanted to do as long as no one will be killed.

But Long Shan who doesn't have any interest in partaking in the competition got eventually implicated!