Chapter 46:difference between them

Long Shan laughed while praising her

"That was evil darling!"

Qi Xiao just smile humbly at their praise and look at Han Min coldly

"Reign your fiancee well so she won't bite anyone she sees! acting shameful anywhere she wants! are you not ashamed?"

Han Min squints his eyes and ask

"What did you say?"

Because Han Min's voice got a little louder so she asked a little angry

"Why are you shouting? am I deaf?"

Han Min was a bit stunned and apologized without a second thought

"Sorry! it was my bad,dont get angry okay?"

Qi Xiao ignored him and turn to Long Shan

"Why not just bring them back? I am already tired, I want to rest"

Long Shan was shocked when Han Min humbled himself in Qi Xiao, that was unexpected and a sight to behold!

The others were just slightly startled, and finally moved on, after all for them it was a common sight.

Shen Chuchu has the worst reaction! She felt like she swallow a huge fly! She wanted to vomit but can't, the feeling was unbearable but she has to swallow it.

Han Min never talked to her that gently and low! what more apologized and humble himself?

Shen Chuchu looks unwilling! She was the fiancee!

"I will stay with you!"

Han Yun protested while hugging Qi Xiao tightly

Long Shan finally recovers from the shock and explain

"Young Miss Han the thing is little Xiao's apartment has 3 rooms and if you come I am pretty sure that the Qi brothers will join as well"

"That is for sure"

Qi Yan agreed to Long Shan, but Han Yun will still insists

"There are 3 rooms! the brothers will share a room or I will share with Qi Xiao!"

Long Shan chuckle

"No can do miss 1 room is of course owned by Qi Xiao 2nd room is owned by me and the 3rd room is our workplace"

Qi Fan's eyes squinted and asked in a low and dangerous tone

"What do you mean by that?"

Shen Chuchu's eyes lit up and add

"So are you cohabiting? I mean already in that stage?"

Long Shan looks at her and laugh

"Never seen as shameless as this before! I'm impressed! but for the sake of my darling's name, I will explain, my and little Xiao's relationship is clean and pure! I will only touch her if we get married! I respected her a lot so I will not sully her name, supposed I won't care about a dirty-minded person like you but for the sake of my little Xiao's family so I explained"

Shen Chuchu paled and bit back

"I didn't say anything! I was just asking!"

Long Shan snort

"sell your stupidity to your fiance alone! No one will but it except for him!"

Qi Xiao didn't pay them any attention and just left, they have been there for quite some time now and she wants to rest already, she felt physically and mentally drained.

Han Yun followed together with the Qi brothers.

Long Shan hurriedly follows, when he comes beside Qi Xiao he teases

"I can't believe you had the guts to talk to Han Min that way!"

Although he was whispering Han Yun still heard it so she adds

"I was shocked also!"

Qi Xiao look at them and shook her head while explaining

"Maybe I moved on and didn't care anymore?"

Long Shan chuckled and pat her head gently

"It's good if that is the case"

Qi Xiao rolls her eyes on him and removes his hand from her.

Han Yun knit her eyebrows, didn't know whether to believe it or not but if that is real can she do anything?

Of course, the answer is no!

And she will not do anything either, she wants to see her brother suffer if he marries that hypocrite woman!