Chapter 104

After almost 2 years of traveling the world, Qi Xiao's last stop is country M.

Han Min was already there, he has a business trip and he was supposed to leave 2 days ago but for some reason, he didn't.

There is indescribable fear in his heart.

He doesn't know what is it but there is a feeling that he should stay.

Qi Xiao arrived too early, she go straight to her apartment and rest.

She didn't tell her family that this will be her last stop.

Before going to sleep, she look at her mobile phone and saw the time and accidentally saw the date as well.

The feeling of deja vu seeing the date makes her skeptical, but because her flight took 10 hours so the jetlag won over and so she sleep.

The uneasiness Han Min felt lasted for 2 more days until it got worst! like the dreadful day is about to come!

He hurriedly dial Qi Xiao's number, but the first call was unanswered.

His body become more tense, so he tried again until the 5th call

"Hello?"

Her voice was raspy obviously just woken up, he was a little relief but not totally

"Little Xiao, where are you?"

He asks calmly but he knows that he is in no way calm!

"My apartment in country M! What's wrong?"

Han Min's heart becomes restless again, but he still calmly talks to her

"I am also here! Don't go out okay? I'll come to you! wait for me"

Qi Xiao is too sleepy so she agreed to anything he says.

Han Min called all his bodyguards, he let them rest because they stayed up all night but he cannot wait anymore so he just call them and let them follow.

His bodyguards were well trained so they only use 5 minutes to be ready then they hurriedly to follow.

Qi Xiao's location is a little too far from the hotel his assistant booked for Han Min.

He also has his own house and apartment in country M but he rarely uses it.

He needs more than 1 hour to reach her location but he will try to shorten this time.

He never felt so panicked and fear this intense except in his nightmares.

He suddenly made an emergency break, when he remember the dates on the tombstone.

He look at the date and his tears fell.

He calms himself and drives as fast as he can.

Meanwhile, after Han Min's call Qi Xiao stands up lazily to use the toilet.

Then she accidentally kick her mobile phone so the light turn on and the date was shown again.

Qi Xiao at first ignores it, then while washing her hand she suddenly turns pale.

It's exactly 5 years after her rebirth! this is the exact date she was murdered in her last life!

Her body shook, she was in the right place and at the right time!

Because she has been enjoying her life for these years, she totally forgets this one fateful day!

She changed her family's future, her friends, and Han Min but did she change hers?

She wanted to leave and run but even if she did that can she escape her fate?

Then she realized! she should fight! rather than giving up without fighting, she would rather die fighting!

She won't just wait for her death!

But before she can do something she heard some noises from the outside of her window.

Her body shook, she now remember! she was ambushed from outside the window!

So without care about her appearance, she took the phone and quietly left, she look at the time and she still has 2 minutes.

She run to the emergency exit and was about to run downstairs but she saw two suspicious people so she run up.