Chapter 107

Han Min slowly open his eyes, after adjusting to the light, then he realized that he was in his room with a bunch of hospital pieces of equipment.

He sat up slowly when the door open

"B-big brother? y-you woke up!MOM!BIG BROTHER IS AWAKE!"

Han Min look at Han Yun to say something but a shadow came rushing in and hug him while shaking

"B-brother Min! Y-y-you finally woke up! i-i-im glad!"

"Little Xiao"

He calls in his hoarse voice while hugging her back.

The people who were in the house saw this scene and sighed.

"B-brother Min the doctors will be arriving soon,j-just wait okay? w-we still need to check your health"

Han Min raise his hand to touch her pale and thin cheek

"You are thinner"

He said very worried, Qi Xiao just shook her head and step back because the doctors came.

After checking everything, they happily announced that everything is fine, although weak but with no major issues.

Qi Xiao and his family can't help shedding tears hearing this, she wanted to step back to give his family a way but he pull her to his side, seeing this scene the Han family shook their heads and left with the doctors for further inquiry.

"How long did I sleep?"

He asks, while gently wiping her tears

"2 years,y-you were out for 2 years! w-we were so scared! i-i-im sorry! i-if not for me"

But Han Min cover her lips and look at her seriously so she didn't finish her words

"I am glad that I was there! I was happy that it was me who was shot"

"But!"

"Listen little Xiao, the only right thing I did was to save you! but promise you that this will be the last! No next time because you won't be in any kind of danger anymore! I swear"

Qi Xiao just look down and d didn't answer, so Han Min hook her chin for her to look at him

"Little Xiao don't blame yourself anymore! Don't take away the privilege from me of saving you!"

But Qi Xiao still can't accept it so Han Min sigh and start telling a story

"I have this dream! I had a very very long dream! it was awful and heartwrenching! maybe it's a nightmare, not a dream!"

He took her hand and continue

"In that dream, I hurt you more!in that dream I lost you!totally!and it was painful! the pain is indescribable! every scene is like a knife chopping off my body bit by bit! I hope to die hundred times but I cannot! every time you cry, the tears felt acid corroding my skin!"

Qi Xiao is just listening with a blank expression, she doesn't know what to think or to feel!his dream sounds familiar

"You were killed in that dream that I wish to die as well but I can't because I still have a lot of unfinished business and I won't be able to face you if I didn't avenge your death! in that dream, I continue living for the sole reason of revenge but my heart died with you! I know it was all a dream but thinking back there is a lot of what 'if'?"

Qi Xiao froze then her tears started to fall again, Han Min wipe her tears and with red eyes he said

"E-even if you don't forgive me,i-i understand! I was too weak that I cannot protect you well! i-it was my fault!"

Qi Xiao shook her head and hug him

"I-it was all in the past now! it didn't happen but instead, i-it was you who was harmed! S-sor"

"Don't say sorry! little Xiao as long as you are safe! for me, that is my happiness!"

Qi Xiao cried more while hugging him tight, she cried hard, and she cried more than she did for the last two years! she felt that her guilt was eating her.

But more importantly, she was scared! She realized that she doesn't know what will happen to her if Han Min disappeared