Chapter 55:hated

Ko Pin's trust level in Han Min is very high, so he is not worried at all!

Mo Ling looks at his friend and realizes that they are talking about THE Han Min so he nods his head.

Who is Han Min? a crazy guy who will do anything to achieve his goals!

Qi Xiao parked the car and announced their arrival

Because of Han Yun's warning, Shen Chuchu stayed silent while inside the car but when they alighted, her nose scrunched because of the smell unlike her the others didn't show any dislike but just comment

"Smells interesting!"

Han Yun said

Qi Xiao laughed

"Don't worry Yunyun it is not bad you'll like it!"

Han Yun smile and nod her head, she also liked to try something different, especially, food!

Shen Chuchu was left behind, seeing that nobody is paying attention to her he pulled Han Min's clothes and look at him with teary eyes

"Can we just eat somewhere else?"

Han Min knit his eyebrows and looks at her coldly.

She got scared and hurriedly took back her hand but refuse back down and stare at him.

Han Min didn't even say a word to her and just left her without a care.

Because her acting pitiful didn't work so she angrily stomped her feet and followed Han Min.

She is a step behind him so when they enter it looked like Han Min waited for her.

She look at Qi Xiao waiting to be noticed but Qi Xiao didn't even look at them and just go straight to the private room she booked.

But a sudden commotion stopped them.

They looked back and shook their heads at Shen Chuchu looking aggrieved.

Qi Xiao sigh

"What happens?"

She asked one of the waiters in their native language.

"This girl took a sudden step backward so she clashed with one of our staff"

Qi Xiao look at the mess and apologized and said that she will pay for the food that was ruined.

Shen Chuchu ask what are they talking so one of the staff translated.

Han Yun heard what happen and got angry

"Why the hell you are apologizing for her? it was obvious that she did it deliberately to attract attention! what an annoying person! let her pay and apologize! you are not her mother! anyway, my brother is rich, he should pay for her!"

And then look at Han Min but Shen Chuchu insist that it was not her fault.

"I took a step back because this waitress suddenly greeted me! I was a little surprised! why are you all blaming me"

And she looked at Qi Xiao with a tear-stained face

"Don't play nice in front of everybody! it was not me why do you have to apologize on my behalf? stop playing here! I know you hate me that is why you always wanted to humiliate me!"

Qi Xiao's lips twitch, turn her attention to Han Min and coldly said

"Yes I hate both of you so can you just kindly leave? seeing you two makes me want to vomit even my dinner three nights ago!"

After that, she proceed to go to the reserved room for them.

The Qi brothers and Han Yun follow without a second thought.

Mo Ling and Ko Pin shook their heads and follow as well.

Han Min took a card and gave it to the manager for the ruined food and dial a number while looking condensing at Shen Chuchu.

Shen Chuchu looked down when she saw him looking at her like that.

"Book a ticket for me right now! and send someone to take the extra baggage you invited with us! I had enough!"

After that, he ended the call and coldly said to Shen Chuchu.