Chapter 30:the future big bosses

The talk lasted for about 2 hours, noticing the time Qi Xiao prepares their dinner.

After the meal, Long Shan starts talking about the Country C.

"You don't know what is happening in country C right? Let me tell you some piece of information"

Qi Xiao shook her head

"You know what? Go home and start preparing the needed arrangements"

Long Shan sighs

"You are really no fun! fine, but don't ask me later! I won't tell you!"

Qi Xiao laughs and calls him childish while pushing him out of her apartment.

She doesn't want to know anything special about Han Min! She already knows the future, so no need to hurt herself more!

But she didn't know after Han Min read the detailed report about Qi Xiao when he disappeared his heart shattered into a million pieces.

His mind did forget, but his heart remembers!

After reading the report he didn't leave his office for whole the day, he recalled the memory of his return,

That time there is Shen Chuchu in his mind, but he still noticed her,

She looked sickly pale, almost skin and bones, her eyes is swollen red, that time he can't look more,

There is unexplainable pain that only looking at Shen Chuchu can soothe,

Before Han Min left his office he made a call

"Tsu Lang I want you to start first with the Mi"

"But boss your grandma's family is a bit hard to deal with!"

The voice was obviously panicking but Han Min is apathetic

"Start with the fruits and then to the  branches and lastly uproot!"

Tsu Lang whine

"Boss it is really hard! they are a lot of branches in the Mi family! and it's a huge family!"

Han Min is still emotionless and add

"Finish this in 3 months! if you need help get it to building zero"

Tsu Lang look blankly at his mobile phone, the call has been long cut but he cannot still believe what he heard

Building Zero is the most dangerous underground organization under the Han family.

If there is an extremely difficult situation Building Zero will come into the picture!

The boss is really angered this time!

Tsu Lang sighed and look up thinking

'Id rather be a normal staff than a pathetic head guard!this is really hard!'

But he didn't know that Han Min's regular employees are on the brink of death as well!

The boss suddenly wants to acquire 2 companies at the same time!

And they need to do it in just one week!

Assistant Chen is the one who is busy the most, after accidentally meeting Qi Xiao Han Min didn't rest, and neither did he!

Those two companies he wanted to acquire are actually related to Shen's,

He wanted to remove their power bit by bit, he plans to clip their wings so that when the butcher time comes, they can't resist anymore.

After some more arrangements he finally left his office.

While Han Min is being the hell king,

Shen Chuchu is like an abandoned wife complaining to her mother-in-law!

"You see grandma! it's been so long now and I still didn't see even his shadow! what can I do? Grandma help me!"

Her cries to Grandma Han making the old woman feel distressed for her.

"Hush now my little darling! i already made arrangements with doctor Tim,it was only a matter of time before he falls into your hand!but for now just stay and behave okay!you made a lot of enemies, even offended your future mother in law!next time be careful okay?"

Shen Chuchu bit her lips while looking down so the old woman won't see the hatred in her eyes.

She hates them! they only know how to cherish that b**** Qi Xiao! especially that freak Han Yun!

But the old woman is right!for now she cannot afford to anger them to the point of no return!

But after Han Min marries her, she will erase them bit by bit.