Chapter 102

Because she comes to the ice country on a summer day, so the weather isn't that cold yet.

She first visit their capital, took selfies there, and sent it to their group.

Then she visit their famous lagoon and took another selfie, she badly want to soak in there but unfortunately her monthly visit came this morning.

So she only took more selfies and send them again, she smile seeing a lot of comments and questions about the place.

But Han Min is not the same, he is sending her message privately

'I guess it's already lunchtime? Why not eat first?'

Qi Xiao smile again and took a photo of her lunch then sent it to him with question

'Did you eat your dinner?'

'Ate'

His answer then a photo of his dinner.

After eating lunch she just walk around and took a bunch of photos.

Then she left and decided to go back to the hotel, she doesn't want to wait until dark to go back.

She stayed for two weeks in that country and then go to another country again.

But before leaving she made sure that she experience the spa in the lagoon.

So she left shining and fully relaxed.

Then she goes to the nearest countries, check-in the most famous hotels, go to their most famous tourist spot and eat their famous dishes!

Every day she will send photos and she never forgets to reply to their group, she will always make a video call to a different person every night.

Sometimes her parents, her brothers, Han Yun, Long Shan, and Han Min.

When she left, there was a very subtle change in their relationship, they become closer and she noticed a huge change in Han Min.

And she hopes that this change is real.

Then Qi Xiao goes back to the small country she first land when she was running away.

She brought a lot of gifts for them and excitedly go to their small village.

She missed those honest and good people, especially her friend thing.

She hopes that they still remember her!

She was getting nearer and nearer and so her anxiety are getting stronger and stronger.

But when she arrived, she was welcome as warm as before and almost cried when the villager show her, her own little hut inside the village.

She smile more when she saw ahMeng with a bulging stomach.

She was truly happy for her.

That night the village chief announces a huge banquet and officially welcomes her back.

Because the village is still leaving primitively so there is still no signal so calls and emails are not possible.

But she already inform her family ahead so she still took a lot of pictures and will send them later.

After the banquet, she was excitedly led inside the hut they build for her.

She almost cried seeing how they made an effort to build it.

And it was obviously built a long time ago.

She asked them, what will happen if she didn't return but they just shook their heads smiling and ahMeng said that she will return because she promised them.

Qi Xiao stayed with them for two months, she made sure that she left a memory in every part of the small country.

She wanted to do something for the villagers without tainting their honest living.

But the villagers decline her saying that they are happy and contented with their life.

But Qi Xiao still insist and decided to build a school a little nearer to the village.

"So where are you heading now?"

Han Min asks, when she gets down from the village, finally receives a signal it was Han Min who first calls her.