Chapter 49:take her back

Long Shan chuckled and sincerely say

"But I am still thankful for being childish! If I didn't think of coming to you for revenge then I won't have the chance to meet you!"

Qi Xiao felt her teeth will fall because it was too cringy so she pushed him away and said

"Okay the storytelling is over and the matters are all cleared, now so go on now! it's late and we still have a lot of things to do tomorrow!"

Long Shan sigh speechless about Qi Xiao's manner

"So after using me, you will just throw me away like that? you are heartless!"

Qi Xiao grinned and just pushed him out of her place never really cared about his feeling.

Long Shan looks down and laughs, feeling light-hearted.

Qi Xiao giggles remembering the stupid story of her best friend, she can finally feel at ease knowing that he already moved on from hate!

That night most of them slept contented except for the two individuals

"Grandma you don't know when he saw that Qi Xiao again his eyes changed!do you think it is still working? can he really hate her with me around?"

Shen Chuchu complains to Grandma Han.

Grandma Han sigh she felt a lot older this past year!

After the Mi family fell her husband constrict her movements a lot.

Her power in the Han family was cut off! A lot of her properties were taken back, the pampering was lost.

She and her husband become more likely a stranger.

She asked what is happening but he is not answering at all!

There is a subtle voice in her heart that her infidelity was found out but if that is the case why not just divorce her?

"Chuchu just wait a little longer okay? Everything will be fine! our plan will succeed I'll assure you that!"

Shen Chuchu's eyes are full of hatred!

It was always like this! She can only say that but she never really cared!

But her voice remains extremely docile

"Okay, Grandma! I will just do as you say!"

After saying goodbye she threw her phone angrily

"They are all mocking me! I swear that I will gonna step all over them! I swear that there will be a time that all of them will beg me! just wait!"

After cursing and swearing for a long time she finally feel a little better and decided to just sleep.

Han Min doesn't feel like sleeping at all so he just does some work.

But he can't concentrate at all! remembering Qi Xiao's face, smile, movements, and voice.

It is only almost 2 years but he felt that it was eternity!

When his memory returned his heart broke into a million pieces!

Every time he remembers how indifferent his attitude towards her he wants to hit himself badly!

He is miserable these past few months!

But he doesn't have a plan to extend his misery.

He is already determined to take back his whole world!

Qi Xiao wanted to tour her brothers and best friend but Long Shan pulled her into their company to meet Han Min, Mo Ling, and Ko Pin to talk about business.

The trio arrived earlier so started chatting while waiting

"Say say brother Han what happen to you? did you even sleep?"

Han Min just look at Mo Ling and ignore his question.

Ko Pin laughs and explains to his airhead friend

"Seeing your sweetheart after how many months I am sure that you will feel the same!"

Mo Ling is finally enlightened

"Ooh! Hahaha!thank you brother for reminding me! I will feel the same too! even me seeing little Xiao was exciting! She becomes dazzling!"