Chepter 69:bullied

"Okay so be careful! I already sent you everything you need! and if it is not enough just call me! I am really worried about you! although you are strong but, your enemy is b****!"

The others look at them oddly because Long Shan keep on blabbering since they left.

They already know that he can't come with them but they had enough of him!

"Okay! okay, I know! Don't worry okay? I can handle it! I have my brothers with me so no need to worry! and I already have everything I need so calling you won't be necessary! I will be fine I promise!"

Qi Xiao explains while laughing helplessly.

Seeing her confident smile Long Shan is finally relieved and hugs her and again reminded her

"I will always back you up baby sis!"

Qi Xiao hug him back feeling touched but she was pulled away by Han Min.

"Enough! We need to board the plane"

Long Shan's lips twitch

"Is it because of you that my baby is badly bullied in country C? Don't act innocent okay?"

Han Min ignore him and keep on pulling Qi Xiao away, she struggled hard trying to free herself but it was useless so she can only look back and wave sadly.

Han Min squints his eyes and asks coldly

"That reluctant to part with him?"

Qi Xiao struggles harder and whisper

"You don't understand! When I was in my saddest and lowest he came, when I badly needed someone to rely on he was there! when I miss my friends and family he was there! every time I cried it was he who comforted me, when I am sad he is always there to make me smile! for 1 and a half years he did a lot for me"

Han Min froze and unconsciously let go, Qi Xiao is finally free, she look up straight at him and add

"Whenever I remember the pain you caused it was him who helped me ease it, so you do not have the right to question me or pull us apart because, in the first place, it was you who pushed me towards him"

Han Min's eyes are very dark while looking at her back, she was certainly right!

He who hurt her the most doesn't have any right but he is selfish!

He will never let go of his source of life!

He would rather die than seeing her happy with someone else!

But before dying he will certainly clean up all the causes!

Han Yun saw and hear what happen so she comforted her

"Little Xiao don't worry okay! we will see Long Shan in a few days! anyway I am here"

Qi Xiao smile and pat her head

"I know you are! I didn't forget you!"

Han Yun laugh at the praise and start chattering

"By the way, I don't quite understand all of his worries!"

Qi Xiao sigh and explain

"He always thought that I was badly bullied when I was in the country so he will surely be worried a lot!"

Han Yun look at her

"Were you bullied?"

Qi Xiao laughs and shakes her head.

It was true she was not bullied but she was pushed in a pit for how many times!

The times when she was 'bullying' Shen Chuchu there was always coincidence!

Like a Han Min was there or there was a reporter or it will be recorded by a passerby!

Qi Xiao thought that she deserved it but 2 years ago she woke up and her mind was also turned online and realized that she was really silly.

It was obviously trap set for her! so her name will be ruined and prosecuted by the public!