Chapter 94

Qi Xiao and the rest already reserved a room in her favorite restaurant for their celebration.

Han Yun sat on Qi Xiao's left and Long Shan on her right so when Han Min enter there is no place beside Qi Xiao anymore.

When he sat down Long Shan start taunting him

"Is your issue with your fiancee settled? She helped you and saved your life but in the end, she was just discarded just like that! I am sure she regrets saving you! A white-eyed wolf!"

Han Min didn't say anything and just let Long Shan talk, after his taunting Han Min asks

"You done? then it is now my turn to explain, the truth is I never had amnesia"

The reactions inside the room are different, there is shock, bewilderment, and confusion.

"So you are pretending! how dare you!"

Qi Yan angrily react

"When they said that you have amnesia Qi Xiao's world collapsed! now you are saying that you don't? how dare you hurt our Xiao to this extent!"

Mo Ling and Ko Pin hold the brothers

"Brother Han is not yet done! wait okay?"

"I was hypnotized! news about the plane crash is fake!"

The brothers' eyes widen and so do Qi Xiao and the rest

"Big brother, what are you talking about? Can you just say it all at once? who are the gutsy people? !"

Han Yun asks nervously

"I already shed my pretense to Shen Chuchu so no need to hide it! it was Grandma!"

Han Yun suddenly stand up and scream

"WHO?"

Qi Xiao look up in shock and saw how serious Han Min was

"She wanted me to marry Shen Chuchu so they can swallow the whole Han with her help! their first step was the incident between Qi and Tan and Su! if the Qi will have a problem they are sure that the Han will not sit still and help them and everything will fall in their plan!"

Han Min explains everything he found out but Han Yun still doubt

"Why did grandma want our Han to fall?"

"It is for Shen Xing her previous lover and Shen Chuchu's grandfather! Grandma loves him very much so even though she knows that Shen Chuchu is her lover's grandaughter she still took good care of her! but she didn't know that Shen Chuchu's grandmother was killed by Shen Xing just to climb higher!"

"There is this ancient family's daughter who fell in love with him so he has to erase his wife and throw somewhere his daughter, but when enters the big family, he discovered that it was already declining, of course, Shen Xing Won't allow it! after all, he already tasted heaven so going back to mud is impossible so he remembered his daughter and ex-lover, he only need a little effort on coaxing grandma and he succeeded!"

Qi Xiao listened intently and didn't dare to look up

"After Shen Xing introduce Shen Chuchu and made various dramas so grandma will take care of his granddaughter, this is part of their plan, so when the time comes both of them can be used in a bigger scheme!"

"And two years ago the so-called plane crash came! when I come back nobody doubted anything right? I mean when we got stranded? how did we survive? how did Shen Chuchu save me, even I didn't think more? after all, I have amnesia! but when Qi Xiao left everything become a mess!"

Qi Xiao finally looks up and ask

"What do you mean?"

Han Min chuckle and explain

"I treated you that way because every time I looked at you my head is aching like it will burst anytime! little Xiao I am sorry! I really didn't mean that!"