Chapter 100

His family noticed the peculiarity in Han Min but he is just ignoring them, he knows that he will be fine as long as he can see Qi Xiao, even from afar it's fine.

But this didn't last long when Qi Xiao said that she would like to travel again.

Qi Xiao wanted to travel again, this time not to run but to truly enjoy her life without worry.

Her family is reluctant but they know that she liked it so they agreed.

Han Yun wanted to come with her but she decline

"I want to explore a lot of places! and I don't know when I can come back so you better stay okay? I don't want ahShan to feel depressed!"

Long Shan chuckle

"Little Xiao I don't mind! but I like it more if my sweetheart stays"

Han Yun blushed and pinch his side, resulting in a live show of their sweetness that make Qi Xiao's teeth cringe.

Qi Xiao personally invite Han Min out, she doesn't know why she did it but there is a nagging feeling inside her that keep saying that she should.

But she was shocked when she saw Han Min's appearance!

He was obviously a lot thinner! there is a dark circle under his eyes, obviously lacking sleep, and his complexion is sickly pale that her heart is aching for him

"A-are you sick? what happen to you?"

Han Min smiled at her obvious worry but he felt bad at the same time

"Little Xiao I am fine! just too busy"

Qi Xiao knows he is lying so she asks again

"Tell me the truth! what is happening?"

Han Min chuckled and just clip her some food

"Really nothing! just eat okay? Don't worry!"

But she didn't move and just look at him intently so he sigh defeatedly

"It was nothing! Just having this strange dream these past few days, it was nothing! Really!"

Still, she didn't believe it, she knows she doesn't have the right to be sad because he was hiding something from her.

She chooses this! but she cannot help it.

Han Min noticed her mood drop so he explain, he didn't like seeing her sad.

"I-i am having this strange dream or rather nightmare! i-i cant bring to say this because I am scared"

Qi Xiao look at him and her heartfelt pain seeing his redden eyes but she keeps on listening

"I-i am always seeing myself kneeling and crying in front of a tombstone,i-i know it was just a dream but my heart is aching badly! it was too painful!"

Qi Xiao saw that he was shaking badly so she took his hand worriedly and ask

"Whose tombstone?"

Han Min's hand shook more violently, and he look at her with pained eyes

"M-mine?"

She ask although she is already sure when he looked at her.

Qi Xiao froze for a second then hurriedly comfort him

"It is just a dream!no need to be scared because of that!arent I here? alive and healthy? Don't be afraid! I am safe and I won't die!"

Han Min knows that it's only a nightmare but he can't stop himself from being a coward!

Qi Xiao is confused, she doesn't know why Han Min is having these nightmares but she cant stop herself from thinking of what ifs.

In her last life what if his hypnosis lift up the moment she died?is he going to feel pain? or no?

Or what if what he is dreaming of right now is the continuation of his life after she died?

Did Mi Lyn and Shen Chuchu succeed? did the Han fall?

But thinking the what if won't solve anything now.