Chapter 39:crazy Long Shan

"Little Xiao I just want to make you happy!"

Qi Xiao stops her hand and beat him mercilessly!

"Ouch! It hurts! little Xiao why are you suddenly hitting me? Is it bad to wish you happiness?"

Qi Xiao just rolled her eyes and stop then continued tapping on her computer but she was thinking that it is fine if he is not plotting against her but knowing him surely, there is really an evil plan!

Long Shan noticed that she stopped paying him attention so he start being serious

"Someone wants to cooperate with us! and it will be a very big project! they will meet us sooner so be prepared yourself okay?"

While talking his mobile phone beeped and he excitedly announce to her when he saw the content of the email

"They will be here in 3 days! Remember! And be ready"

Qi Xiao raises her eyebrow and didn't say a word,

Long Shan chuckled and said

"I better make the preparations now! after all, it is a big thing!"

Qi Xiao didn't pay him any heed, after all, she is already used to his peculiarity and insanity.

Long Shan left Qi Xiao's apartment to go to his own, when he arrives he directly call his assistant to prepare for the upcoming big event in 3 days!

After talking to his assistant he sent an unknown email to 3 persons.

Qi Fan, Qi Yan, and Han Yun received the same email about Qi Xiao's location!

Heaven knows how they wanted to see her but nobody can find her!

Now there is a huge possibility so they will surely gamble! anyway, a meeting place is a public place and the Sand Kingdom is a safe place as well so there will be no qualms about going in there.

Han Min and the rest finish their work as quickly as possible so they will have a lot of time staying in the Sand Kingdom! After all, there will be more variabilities so having more plans won't hurt them.

Shen Chuchu was overwhelmed by the sudden invitation of Han Min, it was the first time he actively invited her! it was always the opposite.

She called Grandma Han full of excitement, Grandma Han aged a lot within two years, her family fell and his husband took away all her power now she only has a title but it is still useless!

She didn't know what went wrong but as long as Shen Chuchu succeeded she will surely be out of this miserable situation.

But she didn't know that in Shen Chuchu's heart she is one of those people she wanted to trample under her feet!

Qi Xiao felt that these 3 days Long Shan is the freakiest!

She means from weird to freak! She is getting goosebumps every time he visits her with his wretched smile!

She wanted to call some monk to check on him, if some kind of evil creature is residing inside him but she remember that they are in the Sand Kingdom and the citizen there are not a believer in Buddha!

After confirming for the nth time that he is really Long Shan she is a little relieved but she will go as far as she can from him!

After 3 days of torture, Long Shan got worst!so Qi Xiao ask again

"Long Shan, are you really okay? Are you still Long Shan that I know?is someone else now residing in your body? tell me what can I do to help you. just let go of the real Long Shan okay?"

Long Shan chuckled and push her away

"I am fine! anyway, this is your last day in your job, right? So let us celebrate there! I already booked the private room, the people who want to cooperate with us will come, well so there will be plenty of people who will gonna celebrate with us!"