Chapter 89

Before entering the venue Long Shan whispers to Qi Xiao

"Wreck havoc Qi Xiao!"

She giggles

"So what kind of evil thing I am now?"

"Fox! Fox demon! you are here to suck out all of those mortal souls away!"

Qi Xiao laughs, the people around look at her because her laugh is mixed with a sound of sexiness and seduction that makes Long Shan chuckle

"See? You are already starting!"

He said while looking at the people who keep on stealing glances at them while blushing.

Qi Xiao just smile humbly and walked in.

The people around finally snapped out when they are out of sight.

"Isn't that Qi princess? Qi Xiao?"

"It's her! I watched her in the news! She was so cool!"

"Not only that! She is so beautiful!"

"But who is the man beside her? I don't seem to know him?"

"He is not with the circle? impossible! the Qi won't allow their princess to be with some unknown peasant you know?"

Qi Xiao and Long Shan didn't hear and didn't care what are they talking about because they are not their target.

Long Shan didn't bring her directly to his father but stopped in a corner and look around while waiting for any of the stupid prey to bite the bait.

And they even waited long! After 10 minutes a dumb b**** really came

"Isn't this the woman who was discarded by young master Han?"

Qi Xiao and Long Shan look at the woman who almost hid nothing and burst on laugh.

The woman was enraged and talked again but this time a little louder calling a lot of attention

"Because you didn't succeed in seducing young master Han so you end up with some unknown white face? you really can't live without a man aren't you?"

Qi Xiao and Long Shan laugh more while laughing Long Shan can't help but ask

"Darling, did you have some explicit relation with her? why she is talking like a bitter ex-girlfriend? I didn't know this wild side of yours!"

Qi Xiao look at the woman from and to toe and winced

"Oh please! you know that I am germophobic!"

The woman turns red because of anger

"Don't act like you are clean yourself! you are obviously a b****!"

Qi Xiao's eyes widen and cover her lips

"Oh my! I never thought that they will allow some kind of low-class person in this party!"

Her voice trembles while her eyes widen, she looks like she was really horrified by her demoralize behavior.

"You wretched slut!"

Qi Xiao's eyes widen took a step back, she look really afraid of the woman who keep on spatting profanities.

Long Shan knit his eyebrow, this is what they want but keep on cursing and calling her names is unforgivable so took a step forward but Qi Xiao read his thought so she hold his arm keeping him to do something unnecessary.

Long Shan looks at her but she only secretly shakes her head.

While shaking her head she saw their target and hold Long Shan tighter.

Long Shan get her signal and try to even his temper but, he looked condescending at the woman and swore to make her life a living hell!

Because the commotion got bigger the two illegitimate Long brothers came

"Who is causing a ruckus in here?"

The eldest one asked, the woman seem to see her ally so she hurriedly report

"1st master Long! because this bit"

But before she finishes her words she was already slapped hard, the woman was shocked and looked at the eldest young master Long while holding her now swollen face

"You dirty whore!do you think that you have the right to humiliate anyone here? you b**** who do you think you are!?"