Chapter 42 :challenging

Long Shan smiled more dazzling and announce

"Come on! order some food! you will like it for sure! most of them are my darling's recipe!"

When the people in the room heard it they hurriedly look at the menu especially the Qi brothers and Han Yun.

But it's different for Shen Chuchu and Han Min, Shen Chuchu felt annoyed, feeling like Qi Xiao is showing off

And Han Min is too angry seeing Qi Xiao and Long Shan are way too close to each other!

"Why is my darling's coffee didn't arrived yet? let me check it for you okay?"

Long Shan whisper to Qi Xiao,

Qi Xiao sigh helplessly

"It's fine, maybe they are busy, I can wait"

And turned to her brothers and Han Yun to suggest the foods she personally likes.

Mo Ling and Ko Pin felt awkward especially in front of Qis after all they grew up together but a lot of twists and turns came, so their relationship become strange

But they still need to help Han Min so they have to swallow the awkwardness

"Little Xiao, how are you these 2 years?"

Ko Pin asks, Qi Xiao looks at him and answers honestly

"The first months were indeed hard! but later on I learned a lot! I saw a lot and even meet a lot of dazzling people! it was a blessing in disguise"

The room was quietened down, each of them has different thoughts.

Qi Yan and Qi Fan felt extra proud looking at their sister, that shine brighter

Han Yun is happy for her because she is finally enlightened!

Mo Ling and Ko Pin felt awkward listening to her.

Shen Chuchu gnashing her teeth, Qi Xiao become more beautiful, shinier, and more polished! She was like a very rare gem that has been mine, washed, polished, and shaped to its most perfect form! She is unreconciled!

While Han Min felt only that this Lomg Shan is extremely eyesore! he knows how dazzling and brilliant Qi Xiao is ever since! although there were a few changes but for him, she is always the same as before! She is always his Qi Xiao!

His arrogance didn't know where it comes from but he is confident that he can take her back, and even if he will use undermine ways he will do it without a doubt.

Long Shan is snickering on the side, it was only the first day but he felt that Han Min will already tear him apart! but what about tomorrow? maybe he will mince him!

"Darling is lucky! while traveling she met a lot of famous people and learn from them!"

Long Shan adds proudly! like a stage father showing off his talented daughter!

"My Xiaoxiao is already so lucky since before! stop showing her off like she is yours!"

Han Yun puffed her cheeks while hugging Qi Xiao, that makes Long Shan chuckle

"You truly are siblings! your possessiveness is overflowing! but Qi Xiao is not yours"

He said while smiling at Han Min but looking at Han Min challenging him,

Qi Xiao sigh and remove the vine-like hands hugging her and tentacle hands like pulling her

"You guys let go already"

The vine-like hands Han Yun refuse at first, but later realized that she was hugging tighter so she let go and

The tentacle-like hands Long Shan just chuckle and take back his hand but sit closer, so when Han Yun saw this she sit closer as well so they became ShanXiaoYun sandwich.

"Both of you enough of this childishness already!"

This time they finally behave properly because Qi Xiao becomes really serious.