Chapter 97

Qi Xiao is shopping with Han Yun for Lu Li's gift for his art show in the country

"I am glad that everything is cleared up now"

Han Yun suddenly said

"I am also glad, but thanks to this incident I've seen a lot and learned a lot! and even meet a lot of great people"

Han Yun nod in agreement

"Yeah especially Long Shan"

Qi Xiao nod

"You know? for me he is perfect! I know from the very beginning that he is! So from the very start, it was impossible for us"

Han Yun looks at her in confusion, but Qi Xiao cant explain more.

For her, she is already 'tainted' because of her past, and whether she liked it or not, even though she already changed her future but she cannot remove her past.

And for Long Shan, he deserved the best, and that best is only Han Yun

Long Shan will surely gonna protect the pure Han Yun.

After a lot of contemplating they both finally agree on giving him the latest camera!

After all, he is a photographer, right?

After buying the gift they ate and go home to prepare to attend the show tomorrow!

Because the men are busy so Han Yun and Qi Xiao came earlier than them!

Qi Xiao saw the photos and painting and she marveled!

Lu Li's talent is really extraordinary! While looking at the art Long Shan arrives with the rest.

And when they arrive it was just in time for Lu Li's opening speech

"Thank you all for coming to my art show! before we start I would like to show you my greatest art! this photo was taken two years ago! the person in the photo helped me a lot! I mean it was she who believed that I will be really successful in the future! It was this person who make me continue when I thought that I can't continue anymore!"

Lu Li smiles and looks around and finally stops at Qi Xiao

"I wanted to thank this person for trusting me and believing in me! here is it! my muse!"

Lu Li removed the cover of a life-size photo!

The crowd gasped but Qi Xiao's eyes widen

The photo is showing only the back of a girl wearing a simple tee shirt and jeans, barefoot while with her arms wide open looking like she was hugging the sunset!

Qi Xiao knew this photo! it was her when she first meet Lu Li!

Looking back it is already 2 years so he did as he promised her that he will only show the photo in public after two years!

"Beautiful! You can actually tell from this that the girl is thankful for her life!"

"The appreciation is evident!"

"Very heartwarming!"

The group saw the photo and look at Qi Xiao so she explains

"This is a stolen shot! it was the time when we first met!"

"Miss Qi is right! it was my most memorable experience! when I saw her my first reaction was how grateful she is for being alive!"

Qi Xiao laughs and agrees! he is right! She was really grateful for her second life!

That time it was not the sunset she wanted to hug but the chance she was given to live again!

It was the start of how she appreciated life and wanted to enjoy her life more than ever!

Lu Li is really impressive! To be able to capture her real feeling is really out of the world talent!

"But the biggest impact to me is not her photo but it was her words that keep me going and try to be like her! Her appreciation of life has given me a lot of changes! everything I see is colorful so every picture i take become colorful and meaningful!"