Chapter 103

"I don't know! I will look at wherever country and I'll book a flight there"

Han Min chuckle

"You mean as long as there is a ticket anywhere is fine?"

Qi Xiao giggle

"Exactly!"

"Then be careful okay? I guess you are receiving a lot of messages urging you to call them!"

Qi Xiao laugh

"Yeah! I really should call them now! then talk to you later!"

After receiving his answer she ends the call with Han Min and calls her parents.

She already booked a ticket to a romantic country somewhere in the West.

They said that couples enjoy this country but who cares? She loved her status as single now so she is sure that she will enjoy this country alone.

When she enters the country she already smells the sickly sweet smell of the couples dating and touring around the capital.

Qi Xiao just smile, she wanted to rest for now so she go straight to a hotel to check in,

Her lips twitch when the receptionist offers the couple promo.

She smiles and good-heartedly explains that she is alone.

She rests for hours and then dine out, all the restaurant has this promo for a couple that makes her dumbfounded.

She took some photos and sent them to the group with angry emojis.

The group members laugh at her so she decided to just ignore them.

Han Min chuckle as well, but was a little worried, what if she find the country romantic and end up with someone from there?

'Are you enjoying?'

His message wanted to know

'Happy! Seeing those  couples look so happy!'

Han Min's hand shook then hurriedly type

'Jealous?'

'Nope! there is nothing to be jealous of

He is finally relief seeing this message so he happily changed the topic

'Until when are you staying there?'

'Don't know? maybe a week? if I found some more interesting things then maybe I'll stay for a few days'

Her answer makes him smile, and after sending some more messages he finally felt at ease.

In the end, she only stayed for a week and travel to another country.

After a year of traveling, she goes on safari again.

There she stayed for 2 months as well, then to tropical countries.

She tried mountain climbing, rafting, and bungee jumping in one country then surfing, windsurfing, and scuba diving in the other.

As long as there is extreme sport to try in a place she will stay a little longer.

Every time she sent her video doing those extreme sports there will be a lot of noise in the group except for Han Min.

'I know a place with a better wave, try surfing there'

Or

'Have you tried canyoning? this place is safe for this sport'

Or

'My friend owns this kitesurfing there, you will like it'

In short, whenever he found out about her place he will suggest those extreme sports she will surely like!

That makes Qi Xiao know how huge his changes are!

Before even driving is dangerous! She can try riding the rides in the amusement park as long as he is with her.

She didn't even learn how to ride a bicycle because he did not allow it!

So now she can't help herself but laugh whenever he suggests these things.

One time she ask if he is not worried anymore about her safety.

And his answer was precise.

'Still worried! but I know you would not do anything that will harm you! and I want to support you!do whatever you want'.

That answer makes her heart flutter, she is happy that he is now very supportive of her.

He already knows how to respect her decisions and her likes, he doesn't impose his like on her and supports her truly. this makes her happy.