Chapter 72:family reunion

The people around froze and it was Qi Xiao who reacted first

"Who the hell is your father and mother-in-law?"

But Han Min has been long out of sight so he did not hear it.

Mo Ling and Ko Pin were woken up and hurriedly say their farewell to the Qi parents and follow Han Min.

"I can't believe such a shameless person exists!"

Qi Xiao said still mad!

"Are you really biological siblings? where did he get that attribute? it was beyond Max! he is really OP using this shameless attribute!"

Han Yun doesn't really get what she meant

"I don't understand but sad to say we are really biological siblings!"

Because she was truly angered so she use various game words.

"This man! like to keep calling wrong!"

Qi Feng finally reacted still a little dumbfounded.

Ye Fei didn't know what to say so she just lead her daughter out while the men still keeps on talking about the shameless man

"Dad you don't know when we were in the Sand Kingdom he was calling us brother-in-law!"

Qi Yan said angrily!

"I really wanted to punch that annoying face of him but I remember that he is very good at any martial arts"

Qi Fan mutter, the others look at him and laugh

"Big brother it was good that you still have self-knowledge!"

Qi Xiao commended him which makes others laugh louder.

When they are finally out Qi Xiao breathes in and smells the smell of the country C's air!

This is a nostalgic smell! Qi Xiao said to herself!

Even though it was already late still Ye Fei prepared a lot of Qi Xiao's favorite food so all of them still gobble including Han Yun who helped herself.

While eating they keep on conversing about everything happened.

After the meal because the couple was worried about Qi Xiao so they urge her to rest.

Although they still wanted to talk to her and ask a lot of questions.

But no hurry! She is already back, they are not busy as before so they will spend a lot of quality time with their daughter.

Qi Xiao is a bit tired, but she still wanted to stay up and talk to her parents.

She badly missed them!

But seeing their worried look she finally acquiesced.

Han Yun had her own room in the Qi house, she wanted to sleep in Qi Xiao's room but she was worried as well.

It was already late when the Qis settled in but in Han Min's office, the lights are still on.

From the airport he directly goes to his company wanted to finish the remaining work for his big move.

Assistant Chen made a lot of contributions so the success rate got higher even though the plan moved earlier.

Maybe he needs to give him a raise? he thought while checking all the necessary documents.

The wife is already back! he cannot dally any longer! the safety of his wife is the most important so even if he doesn't sleep it was fine.

He knows that Qi will not let Qi Xiao leave for a couple of days so while she was in in-laws confinement he will destroy all the enemies.

Qi Xiao checks her phone after showering and stared at it

Long Shan just sent her a message when the plane landed and after that no more!

She was confused because it is still early in there!

Because she felt uneasy so she sent a message asking him.

After the message was sent a few seconds later he called

She answers and put it in hand-free mode.