Chapter 71:Home

Qi Xiao didn't comment anymore, relation between Han Min and Shen Chuchu? She was not blind! she can see that there was really a problem between them.

Compared to her previous life there was a huge difference!

But she doesn't want to think deeper, the problem between her and Han Min was not just Shen Chuchu but more!

She died once because of this problem called Shen Chuchu but what if another 'Shen Chuchu' came?

Is she going to die again because of this?

It is better to live well and be thankful to be alive! appreciate life is her new motto! love life is her new belief! and enjoying life is her priority!

In the bustling airport in the capital of Country C Qi Feng and Ye Fei have been waiting since two hours ago!

They know that their children will be arriving at 10 pm but they can't help it! It's been 2 years since they last saw their daughter!

They wanted to go and visit her but they keep on remembering the enemies who has been hiding in the dark.

Thanks to their daughter they resolved a lot of problems these two years!

But the person or the people behind is still not found yet so they struggle between wanting to see her or keeping her safe.

In the end, her safety is their top priority so they stopped.

But now? They already waited for 2 years! so what are two hours?

The husband and wife didn't dare to sit, the assistant was helpless.

They were already standing since they came! and it was obvious that the couple won't sit still until the arrival of the princess.

Qi Xiao has a subtle feeling, she was away for not too long but she feels the time difference!

But it suddenly disappear when she was hugged by her parents

"Mom! Dad! I'm back! I miss you soo much!"

"Ooh, darling you don't know how we couldn't wait to see you and hug you again!"

Ye Fei cried while hugging her tighter

"It's good that you are back!it's good that you are back!"

Qi Feng can only say this because he was overwhelmed with his emotion as well.

"I won't be left out!"

Han Yun shouted and hugged them which made the atmosphere lighter.

"Sir, madam why not sit first? you have been standing here for hours now!"

The assistant said that make Qi Xiao's eyes widen and lead them to sit

"What is wrong with the two of you? Is it hard to sit? Are your feet aching?"

Qi Xiao attempted to squat and check their feet but was stopped by her mother

"It is fine Xiaoxiao! we don't feel anything but just pure happiness!"

Qi Feng nods his agreement to his wife!

Qi Xiao nods but her eyes keep on shedding tears because of happiness and so does Ye Fei.

Then a box of paper towels appear in front of her, she subconsciously took it and thank the person who hand it but stop

"Why are you still here?"

She asks suddenly a little impatient but Han Min who even opens the box for her just smiles and answers without a shame

"It's bad not to greet the elders! where will be my filial piety if I just leave like that?"

Qi Xiao's mouth twitch

"Who needs your filial piety?go home!"

But Han Min shook his head insisting

"It will be bad!"

"GO HOME!"

Qi Xiao roar so Han Min put up his hand indicating his surrender and turn the husband and wife

"Then Father-in-law and mother-in-law I'll be leaving first!"